Join Back and enhance the employee experience of the most advanced and exciting organizations around the globe. Here are a few you might already know: Soundcloud, Netlify, and Loom.
At Back, we are building a one-stop shop for employees that helps them throughout their journey with a company. We facilitate their onboarding before they join and give them a seamless experience whenever they need to know or do anything internal to the company.
Without Back, employees need to figure out who to talk to when they have a request, which tool to use when they need something, where to find policies, etc. For each question we try to find the best next step towards its resolution. If we have the answer, we send it to the requester instantly. For specific tasks, like requesting time off, we allow them to book a holiday directly from Slack without dealing with another tool. In all other cases we connect you directly with the team, keeping all communication and updates in Slack.
We are an engineering-driven startup crafting a product that our customers love. We focus on making it simple, enjoyable, smart and beautiful.
This position is based in our growing office in Berlin.
- You will focus on all things Growth at Back.
- You will closely work with the founders to setup the Growth team at Back.
- You will work on winning new customers and making existing customers successful.
- You will closely work with the Product team to incorporate customer feedback into our product.
- You will implement, operate and automate the Growth software stack.
What are we looking for
- You plan to become an entrepreneur in the future.
- You are excited about technology products.
- You are extremely smart, driven, social & ambitious.
- You founded a company in the past or worked at a high-growth startup is a big plus.
- You’ll join a company who believes in a strong engineering culture. We test, we break but only push features which make us proud. We use some of the best technologies, best practices with smart and humble engineers.
- You will work with a very experienced team of software engineers, designers and product manager.
- You will closely work with the founders to get our product in the hands of many companies in the startup ecosystem.
- You'll experience how to build a startup from scratch.
- You’ll join a company at an early stage with a high potential to become huge.
How to apply?
Apply for this job by adding your LinkedIn profiles or CV.