Product Marketing Manager
Join Back and enhance the employee experience of the most advanced and exciting organizations around the globe. Here are a few you might already know: Soundcloud, Netlify, and Loom.
At Back, we are building a one-stop shop for employees that helps them throughout their journey with a company. We facilitate their onboarding before they join and give them a seamless experience whenever they need to know or do anything internal to the company.
Without Back, employees need to figure out who to talk to when they have a request, which tool to use when they need something, where to find policies, etc. For each question we try to find the best next step towards its resolution. If we have the answer, we send it to the requester instantly. For specific tasks, like requesting time off, we allow them to book a holiday directly from Slack without dealing with another tool. In all other cases we connect you directly with the team, keeping all communication and updates in Slack.
What's the opportunity? 💎
We are looking for a creative marketer with focus on product marketing to drive our gtm and content strategy. You will craft high quality content, refine our product positioning and messaging to ensure that we are effectively articulating the value of Back to the market. You’ll work cross-functional to help inform our product roadmap based on an expert understanding of the competitive landscape, customer needs, and new work trends. As one of the first members of the marketing team, this is a high-impact role.
What will I be doing? 👩💻
- Devise and constantly refine the positioning, types of content and general GTM strategy for each of our market segments. We’d like your help on strategy, not just execution.
- You'll write and produce with the help of our copy writers high-quality content, including user stories, tutorials, one-pagers, editorials, and webpages, that attract, engage, and convert customers.
- Collaborate with the entire marketing team and the broader go-to-market teams including sales to help us building an engine to drive targeted customers into our product.
- Lead product launches and ongoing promotion in collaboration with the entire marketing team and the broader go-to-market teams including sales
- Work closely with Product and Customer Success teams to learn about our users, their paint points, use cases, and how they can get the most out of Back.
What skills do I need? ✍️
- At least 3 years professional experience, with at least 2 years in a product or content marketing role. You should have enough experience to be strategic, but still have the appetite for daily execution.
- You love writing above all. Excellent storytelling, writing and editing skills are a must. A qualification in journalism or communications is nice, but not a requirement.
- You are genuinely excited by b2b software products and can talk very comfortably about how they work
- You understand visual storytelling, and want to work together with designers to tell your stories.
- High empathy to understand a customers’ pain point.
- You excel at collaborating with colleagues to get the job done and enjoy being part of a team.
Why Back? 😍
- Challenge yourself in a fast-growing and high-demanding environment.
- Get the opportunity to use your energy and skills to build a better workplace for the future.
- You will be encouraged and given the space to create a strong content culture within a product driven company.
What benefits can I expect?
You can check out how working at Back is like, and all our benefits at https://www.notion.so/back/Working-at-Back-f23a617a97a24b83a6e85e826f475615
Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
This role is full-time and can be either based on-site in our HQ office in Berlin or remote in Europe.
Will you help me to relocate?
Yes! If you're based elsewhere, we'll help you move to Berlin and cover relocation costs.