Back is a Berlin-based software startup building an automation platform to simplify repetitive questions and workflows in the workplace. Our mission is to enable companies to focus on what they do best.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing expert to drive the demand generation for our software which is already loved by some leading tech companies. As one of our first marketing hires, you will join our Growth team and take over key responsibilities.
This position is based in our growing HQ in Berlin, or remote.
What you'll be doing
- Run experiments to drive leads and build out our marketing engine
- Design, implement and analyze new campaigns and strategies
- Work both independently and closely together with our Growth team and our founders
- Collaborate effectively with both sales and product to build an ongoing loop
Who we’re looking for
- You're an incredibly ambitious, self-driven individual with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You can show that you reliably deliver growth in B2B, either through at least 5 years of relevant experience or a strong track record
- You prefer figuring out the GTM engine in the early stages over optimizing large budgets
- Highly analytical and goal-oriented mindset
- Strong drive to succeed with an attitude towards action and fast iteration
- Passion for great storytelling, design and branding
You'll love Back if
- You're humble but extremely ambitious and love ownership
- Thrive in a quality-driven but fast-paced environment
- Want to have an impact on millions of employees' lives in the workplace
- Want to work with experienced peers that have built world-class companies and products before, and some of the best business software investors in the world
Find all information on benefits, your colleagues and working at Back at https://www.notion.so/Working-at-Back-f23a617a97a24b83a6e85e826f475615
How to apply: Please send us a summary of your previous work experience as well as a short friendly note on why Back is exciting to you. No formal cover letter needed. If you don’t mind please also include links to your website/blog/Twitter to help us to get a sense of you as a person.