Product Design Lead
We’re Back, based in Berlin, and we’re building a new category of automation-first software to help teams like HR, IT, and Finance solve employee requests seamlessly. Our mission is to save every employee from wasting hours on repeating questions and tasks, that are holding them back from working on what really matters.
We’re now looking for an experienced Product Designer to lead our design efforts building out our award-winning platform and building up a world-class design team.
- Own the product design and user experience of the product, and together with the rest of the product team figure out innovative solutions to customer problems.
- Work with the product engineering team to implement those solutions.
- Hire an outstanding team and constantly improve the design process, from research to delivery.
- A portfolio that you’re proud of, showcasing your work and the process behind it. Ideally, it includes your work on B2B SaaS products for the web.
- A feeling for when to leverage existing best practices and patterns and when to come up with something new to help us differentiate in the right parts of the product.
- Good understanding of technical opportunities and constraints of web-based software, even though you don’t necessarily code yourself.
- The desire to take ownership in a small team that likes to move and iterate fast.
- You have the chance to shape a new product category from scratch.
- Join a small, but a tight-knit team working together on the future of work.
- Use your energy and skills to build a better workplace for the future.
- You can establish a strong design culture within a product and technology-driven company.
Meet your future team: http://bit.ly/working-at-Back
How to apply:
Please send us your portfolio (hint: show us how you work, including wireframes and sketches if possible) and a short friendly note. No cover letter needed. If you like, please also include links to your Website/Insta/Twitter to help us to get a sense of you as a person.