Senior Frontend Engineer
Back is a SaaS company working on a new, innovative product to empower business services teams. Our mission is to make teams dramatically more productive using Back. The company is venture-backed and led by serial entrepreneurs Christian Eggert, James Lafa and Janis Zech.
We are an engineering focused startup crafting a product that our customers love. We focus on making it simple, enjoyable, smart and beautiful.
This position is based in our growing office in Berlin.
- You will create a performant user-facing application which can scale to millions of users.
- You will work closely with our Product Team to build a user oriented and aesthetic product.
- You will make architecture decisions to ensure scalability, best practices, and quality standards.
What are we looking for
- You have experience building and designing a state of the art web application from scratch with ReactJS.
- You have experience in making an application ready for production and on AWS or GCP.
- You want to make a real impact onto the work life of millions of people and you are willing fight hard to empower them.
- You have a sense of urgency and ownership over the product.
- You focus on quality, sweat the details, and will delight our users.
- Bonus: You have experience with GraphQL (Apollo), Typescript, gRPC, and AWS.
- You’ll join a company who believes in a strong engineering culture. We test, we break but only push features which make us proud. We use some of the best technologies, best practices with smart and humble engineers.
- You will work with a very experienced team of software engineers, designers and product manager.
- You will closely work with the founders to create a great product with your signature on it.
- You’ll join a company which loves open source software and which will support you to contribute.
- You’ll join a company at an early stage with a high potential to become huge.
How to apply?
Apply for this job by adding your Github, LinkedIn profiles, some screenshots and/or video of an application you built or your portfolio link to and/or zip file of some code you wrote and which you enjoyed to build.