(Senior) Frontend Engineer
We’re Back, based in Berlin, and we’re building a new category of automation-first software to help teams like HR, IT, and Finance build and manage employee experiences from on-boarding to off-boarding, and for all moments that matter in between.
You will join our experienced engineering team to develop our platform and architecture. We like to solve complex problems with elegant and robust solutions. If you are excited about building highly scalable solutions built on a modern stack using best practices, then this role is perfect for you.
This position is based in our growing HQ office in Berlin.
👩🔬 Who are we looking for
- you have extensive experience shipping Single Page Applications on large-scale production systems using React and Typescript. Bonus for experience with GraphQL.
- you have a hands-on mentality and are excited to join a team of experienced peers to craft powerful software together.
🧑🎨 What qualities you need to have to fit our team
- you are product-driven and thrive when building an application with delightful user experience.
- you enjoy working in an early-stage startup requiring pragmatism, fast shipping, and learning.
- you communicate openly and clearly within the team and value a meaningful exchanges.
- you involve your peers when making decision, ask question when you don’t know and offer support when one needs it.
- we welcome diversity, any gender, so please come as you are.
🔨 What you will do
- you will be involved in the entire process of feature development, from the solution design to its deployment on production while going through multiple iterations.
- you will work with cross-functional teams to build new features for our web application and platform.
- you will collaborate with your peers to define the architecture, set guidelines and best practices.
- you will closely collaborate with our designers to deliver an intuitive, polished UI to users.
⚖️ Our engineering values
- Radical honesty: We discuss problems and mistakes openly; assume good faith in people
- Radical transparency: We share our successes, our mistakes and progress
- Radical open-mindedness: We share our knowledge and opinions, and are ready to be challenged
- Radical pragmatism: We refuse dogma. We make the best decision for ourselves, in our context
- Customer-first: We refuse to compromise the quality of our product and customer experience
- Camaraderie: We thrive at helping each other and sharing knowledge to contribute to everyone’s growth
Meet your future team: http://bit.ly/working-at-Back
How to apply?
Apply for this job by adding your Github, LinkedIn profiles, some screenshots and/or video of an application you built or your portfolio link to and/or zip file of some code you wrote and which you enjoyed to build.