Head of Marketing
Back is a young software company from Berlin with the mission to enable companies to focus on what they do best. We’re building a collaboration and automation platform to untangle repetitive questions and workflows around the workplace.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing to drive the demand generation for our software which is already used and loved by some leading tech companies. As our first marketer, you will both operate and lead to set our marketing strategy, implement it, and grow the team.
This position is based in our growing HQ office in Berlin.
What you’ll be doing
- Set the strategic direction of our marketing, with a focus on content and organic
- Allocate budgets and weekly marketing quotas and KPIs
- Grow and manage the marketing team and external agencies
- Collaborate effectively with both sales and product
- Listen closely to users and function as a brand evangelist
Who we’re looking for
- You're an incredibly ambitious, self-driven individual with an entrepreneurial mindset
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, with a strong track record of reliably delivering growth in b2b
- Preferably worked in a major tech firm, ideally in enterprise software
- Deeply customer-centric with a strong empathy towards our users
- A proven ability to connect and grow a community through content
- Strong drive to succeed with an attitude towards action
- Passion for great storytelling, design and branding
You’ll love Back if
- You're humble but extremely ambitious and love ownership
- Thrive in a quality-driven but fast-paced environment
- Want to have an impact on millions of employee's lives in the workplace
- Want to work with experienced peers that have built world-class companies and products before, and some of the best business software investors in the world
Find all information on benefits, your colleagues and working at Back at https://www.notion.so/Working-at-Back-f23a617a97a24b83a6e85e826f475615
How to apply:
Please send us a summary of your previous work experience with excerpts for the marketing campaigns you’ve been driving and their results as well as a short friendly note. No cover letter needed. If you don’t mind please include also links to your Website/Blog/Twitter to help us to get a sense of you as a person.