Back is a Berlin-based software startup building an automation platform to simplify repetitive questions and workflows in the workplace. Our mission is to enable companies to focus on what they do best.
We’re looking for a Marketing Designer to support the growth of our platform on a freelance basis. You’ll help evolve our brand and equip our team with visual assets for a wide range of marketing activities.
This position is remote but you should have at least 4 hours of overlap with 9am-6pm CET.
What you’ll be doing
- Bring our visual brand to life and actively shape its evolution
- Help us attract and delight customers with visual assets for our website, ads, social media, and marketing collaterals
- Create reusable templates in Figma – from social media image to ebook layout
- Collaborate effectively with marketing and incorporate feedback from our product designers
Who we’re looking for
- You have an impressive portfolio that shows your diverse, high-quality design work in the digital space (B2B SaaS experience is a plus)
- You’re comfortable working with a young brand with lightweight guidelines
- You’re able to balance speed and attention to detail as the situation demands
- You’re available for at least 8 hours per week and want to establish a long-term partnership
- You have strong communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Bonus points if you can implement designs directly in Webflow
You’ll love Back if
- You're humble but extremely ambitious and love ownership
- Thrive in a quality-driven but fast-paced environment
- Want to have an impact on millions of employee's lives in the workplace
- Want to work with experienced peers that have built world-class companies and products before
Find all information on benefits, your colleagues and working at Back at https://www.notion.so/Working-at-Back-f23a617a97a24b83a6e85e826f475615
How to apply: Please send us your portfolio and information about your relevant skills as well as a short, personalized note. No detailed CV or lengthy cover letter needed.