We’re Back, based in Berlin, and we’re building a new category of automation-first software to help teams like HR, IT, and Finance solve employee requests seamlessly. Our mission is to save every employee from wasting hours on repeating questions and tasks, that are holding them back from working on what really matters.
Back is looking for an Account Executive to grow our customer base. As our first sales person, you will set hunt for new opportunities, close accounts, and together with our founders, product team and first commercial hires develop our growth engine.
This position is based in our growing HQ in Berlin.
What you’ll work on
- Source, progress and close new accounts through a consultative and insight driven sales approach.
- Develop and deliver tailored sales presentations that speak to Back’s unique positioning.
- Work closely with our prospective customers to understand their business objectives and educate them on the solutions we offer.
- Nurture and build upon existing relationships to serve as a trusted advisor to your client base and larger future clients.
- You’ll also work with cross-functional teams on customer development to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback.
Who we’re looking for
- Incredibly ambitious and self-driven individual
- At least 4 years of sales experience, with at least 2 years at one company as AE or similar position
- A strong history of quota attainment and excellent performance on a high-reaching team
- Received formal sales training at your previous company and well-versed in a sales methodology like Challenger, SPIN, or others
- Experience operating in a high-growth business environment
- Preferably worked in a tech firm, ideally in enterprise software
You’ll love Back if
- You're humble but extremely ambitious and love ownership
- Thrive in a quality-driven but fast-paced environment
- Want to have an impact on millions of employee's lives in the workplace
- Want to work with experienced peers that have built world-class companies and products before, and some of the best business software investors in the world
Find all information on benefits, your colleagues and working at Back at https://www.notion.so/Working-at-Back-f23a617a97a24b83a6e85e826f475615
How to apply: Please send us a short pitch why you’d be the best first sales hire at Back as well as a short friendly note. No cover letter needed. If you don’t mind please include also links to your Website/Blog/Twitter to help us to get a sense of you as a person.