Join Back and enhance the employee experience of the most advanced and exciting organizations around the globe. Here are a few you might already know: Soundcloud, Netlify, and Loom.
At Back, we are building a one-stop shop for employees that helps them throughout their journey with a company. We facilitate their onboarding before they join and give them a seamless experience whenever they need to know or do anything internal to the company.
Without Back, employees need to figure out who to talk to when they have a request, which tool to use when they need something, where to find policies, etc. For each question we try to find the best next step towards its resolution. If we have the answer, we send it to the requester instantly. For specific tasks, like requesting time off, we allow them to book a holiday directly from Slack without dealing with another tool. In all other cases we connect you directly with the team, keeping all communication and updates in Slack.
Since our launch, we’ve worked with some of the best people-centric teams in the world, won the HR innovation award 2020, and were named one of the 10 exceptionally promising German startups to watch in 2021.
To further grow our market presence we are looking for an Account Executive. As one of our first Sales team members, you will take key responsibilities in consulting prospects, identifying new business opportunities, and contributing to our product strategy.
Right now we're remote-only. Post Covid, you can either work in our HQ in Berlin or remotely (in the same time zone).
What you’ll work on
- You’ll become a product expert and educate HR professionals in fast-growing tech companies around the globe about employee experience and using the Back platform to create delightful employee journeys.
- You’ll be the first point of contact for potential customers, and source, progress and close business opportunities end-to-end with full ownership.
- You’ll be closely working with other teams to develop our value proposition based on customer feedback.
Who we’re looking for
- Incredibly ambitious and self-driven individual
- You’re highly empathetic and love understanding customer problems deeply
- You are engaging in your communication and possess strong storytelling abilities
- Experience working in a fast-growing business environment and have ideally worked worked for a software company before
- Ideally received formal sales training at your previous company and eager to learn more
You’ll love Back if
- You're humble but extremely ambitious and love ownership
- Thrive in a quality-driven but fast-paced environment
- Want to have an impact on millions of employee's lives in the workplace
- Want to work with experienced peers that have built world-class companies and products before, and some of the best business software investors in the world
Find all information on benefits, your colleagues and working at Back at https://www.notion.so/Working-at-Back-f23a617a97a24b83a6e85e826f475615
How to apply:
Please send us a short pitch explaining why you’d be excited to join the Back team. No need to write a full cover letter.
If possible, please also include links to your website/blog/twitter/... account to help us get a better sense for who you are as a person.