Marketing Account Manager
San Francisco, CA /
BackerKit Marketing /
BackerKit helps thousands of creators all over the world focus on doing what they love. Our flagship software is the market-leading platform for backer management, enabling project creators to successfully manage their campaigns with confidence.
The Marketing department at BackerKit runs highly effective paid campaigns on behalf of crowdfunding creators, driving the best returns in the crowdfunding marketing space. You would join a relatively new team at BackerKit with tons of impact and growth ahead.
We are looking for a results-driven, analytical performance marketer to join our team. Success in this role entails driving sales to live crowdfunding campaigns using paid advertising on major platforms like Facebook and Google. You should have 2-4 years of experience running paid advertising campaigns on behalf of diverse clients and be adept at crafting creative messaging, experimenting with new audiences and targeting, tracking and measuring results, and managing clients.
As a member of the Marketing team, you work with a rotating cast of fresh creators and young brands chasing their indie ambitions. You are critical to their success during a make-or-break moment in their journey. Our creators are not the typical agency clients, and for the right person this job can be fulfilling, purposeful work and lead to meaningful relationships.
Do you think you fit the bill? We’d love to hear from you.
Who you are
- You are analytical and are always looking to measure and quantify your work.
- You are a performance marketing geek — FB Ads Manager is like a second home to you.
- You’re an excellent writer, communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions.
- You thrive under pressure and know how to manage client expectations and communications in a fast-paced environment.
- You can think big picture, but are also tactical and love to get down into the details.
- You learn quickly. We don't expect you to be an expert at everything but we like people that have a knack for picking up new skills and putting them into action.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit. We trust everyone on our team to make bold choices and do what is best to grow the company.
- Use your marketing skills to drive results for our customers, using targeted campaigns on Facebook and other major ad platforms.
- Deliver industry-leading customer experiences through excellent communication. Set expectations, resolve issues, and draft and deliver regular performance recaps.
- Optimize campaigns to drive the best ROI for creators.
- Run experiments to drive improvements in our ad technology and processes.
- Blaze trails on a new service by constantly learning and setting new process to enable scale. You will help us up our game to deliver the most valuable marketing service in crowdfunding!
- Competitive salary, stock option plan
- Stipends every month for supporting creators of your choosing
- Annual company profit sharing
- 401k, with company match
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Family-friendly and focused on maintaining a healthy work/life balance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We here at BackerKit will always respect pronouns and identities when addressing candidates who feel comfortable sharing theirs.
BackerKit is committed to a culture of inclusion and belonging. We believe that crowdfunding is for everyone, and strive to build a company that reflects the diverse backgrounds of the creators we currently serve and hope to serve in the future.