New Business Developer Germany
SUPPLY – CLASSIC, BW /
LONG TERM CONTRACT (CDI)
In order to accelerate Back Market catalog growth and maintain a high GMV growth in Europe and the US, Back Market is recruiting a Business Developer for the DACH market, based in our office in Paris.
As a key member of New Business Development team, alongside the Account Management team, you will be responsible for the Back Market catalog improvement by partnering with new sellers from the DACH region.
Your Mission If You Accept It:
- Identifying and mapping high-tech products afterlife players in the DACH region, and spotting the ones with the highest business potential;
- Building an operational strategy to approach them, in order to prioritize the sales effort and obtain the best ROI;
- Approaching, negotiating and converting the leads into Back Market merchants;
- Training the new sellers on the Back Market tools, for them to be quickly autonomous and achieve high performance;
- Managing projects and creating new services, tools and process to increase the B2B conversion rate.
You're At The Right Place If:
- You are native German speaker
- You have achieved sales success during your previous experiences, ideally in a tech environment.
- You have between 3 to 5 years experience in a business development or customer facing role
- You have a strong interest for the online and e-commerce environment – ideally, you have a previous experience in a related field;
- You are passionate about growth and eager to learn, you are familiar with the start-up environment and excel working in a demanding change-oriented environment
- You are a fantastic team player
- You are perfectly fluent in English, other European languages are a plus
- Phone Interview with Billy, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Technical test and interview with Rémi, Lead Classic Supply & Florian, Account Manager Germany
- Interview with Arnaud, Head of Classic Supply
- Interview with Raoul, COO and Thibaud, CEO and co-founder
Save the planet... join Back Market ! 💚