Senior Sales Project Manager H/F
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – SALES PROJECT MANAGEMENT
LONG TERM CONTRACT (CDI)
Founded in November 2014 and recognized as one of the Next40 French Tech champions, Back Market is the leading marketplace dedicated to refurbished electric and electronic devices.
We connect certified professionals who work hard to ensure these devices get a second life with consumers looking for equipment that makes a difference.
Our mission is to make the consumption of refurbished products mainstream. In doing so we extend the lives of technology products and therefore help fight the exploding e-waste crisis (over 50M tons of e-waste were created in 2018 only).
Back Market is now generating over 500M€ in yearly sales and is growing 150% YoY. Having raised over 50 M€ and with a profitable business model, we are well positioned to continue on our hyper-growth trajectory!
The Business Development department at Back Market is in charge of sourcing the offer available on our platforms in Europe and the US by recruiting and managing relationship with merchants worldwide (+1000 merchants to date).
Within the department, the Project team is leading Back Market’s B2B innovation strategy, making sure we keep on fueling supply hypergrowth. Our every day mission is to develop and scale new products & services to empower merchants, to improve their engagement and to accelerate their growth.
YOUR MISSION (if you accept it):
- Lead a team of project managers (2 to date)
- Define strategic projects prioritization and design roadmap together with the Head of Projects
- Report and manage the business performance of new products and services
- Identify, onboard and negotiate with partners and stakeholders (internal and external)
- Conduct workshops, meet merchants, collect and challenge needs
- Oversee operational coordination , lead planning with team & product and set Key Performance Indicators
YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE IF:
- You graduated from a top Engineering or Business School in your country
- You're fluent in English and French, other languages are appreciated (Spanish, German, Italian, …)
- You have a 5-year minimum experience as a consultant or as a project manager in a high-growth start-up
- You have excellent business sense, negotiations skills and an ability to create team dynamics with people you don’t have any hierarchical link with
- You show strong analytical and project management skills
- You are organized, structured and have a lot of drive with a can-do / will-do attitude
- You thrive in a dynamic, challenging, fast-paced work environment.
- Phone interview with Elisa, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Technical Test
- Interview with Philippine, Head of Sales Projects
- Interview with Alexis, Head of Business Development
- Interview with Raoul, COO and Thibaud, CEO
Save the planet... join Back Market ! 💚