Internship - Business Developers for Germany
SUPPLY – CLASSIC, BW /
Freeing the planet from electronic waste, leading the shift towards a circular economy, and building a billion-dollar tech company are three solid reasons to wake up in the morning.
Founded five years ago in Paris, Back Market is the world's first online marketplace dedicated exclusively to second-hand devices. Similar to how Airbnb aggregates homeowners and travelers on one trusted platform to draw economic value from a previously underutilized asset — vacant living spaces — Back Market connects certified professionals specializing in the refurbishing and resale of used electronics with consumers looking for a more affordable, reliable, and environmentally-friendly alternative to buying new.
In order to accelerate Back Market catalog growth and maintain a high GMV growth in Europe and the US, Back Market is looking for 2 Junior Business Developers for the DACH market to join:
> Classic Supply team
> Buy&Sell Stores team
Alongside the Account Management team, you will be responsible for the Back Market catalog improvement by partnering with new sellers from the DACH region.
Your Mission If You Accept It:
- Identifying and mapping the DACH high-tech products afterlife players, and spotting the ones with the highest business potential;
- Building an operational strategy to approach them, in order to prioritize the sales effort and obtain the best ROI;
- Approaching, negotiating and converting the leads into Back Market merchants;
- Training the new sellers on the Back Market tools, for them to be quickly autonomous and achieve high performance;
- Managing projects and creating new services, tools and process to increase the B2B conversion rate
You're At The Right Place If:
- Native German speaker, English is a no brainer
- You are completing your studies in one of the top European business schools and you are available for a 6 months internship.
- You have a first sales experience in the DACH region with retail, e-commerce or tech sectors.
- You are an excellent listener and proactively find/anticipate solutions to answer your partner’s needs.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and work closely with product, marketing, account management, catalogue and business insights team members to deliver business value to our partners.
- You are able to easily build rapport over the phone and build strong relationships with your customers
- Phone interview with Goda, Talent Acquisition Intern
- Interview with Léon or Elodie, Leads New Business Development
- Interview with Rémi, Lead Supply Central EU
- Interview with Arnaud, Head of Classic Supply, or Maité, Head of B2S Supply
Save the planet... join Back Market ! 💚