Internship - Catalog Specialist H/F
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – CATALOG & OPPORTUNITIES
One of Back Market key differentiators is the UX we provide to customers. It comes with light and nice design, clear explanation of what a refurbished product is and a super clean catalog. Today the challenge is on refurbished grey, brown and white goods representing a huge growth opportunity for Back Market, making even more mainstream the refurbished tech products consumption.
Yet, product categories other than smartphones – Other Electronics & Appliances – are not yet mature and the corresponding refurbished offer is below smartphones standards, requiring a specific focus to increase its attractiveness for customers. Done right, this segment represents a huge growth opportunity. Within the Catalog team, you will ensure the quality standards are met and you will help fixing issues.
YOUR MISSION (IF YOU ACCEPT IT):
- You will fix mismatch between merchant products and product sheets and you will correct wrong information on our catalog.
- You will challenge our current tools, by proposing new techniques to correct issues more efficiently.
- You will have to use data to present the results of your work, ensure that the data needed to conduct operations and manage the process fit our methods and standards.
- You will be in contact with some of the major merchants on requests related to the catalog. You need to keep a professional guidance on how replies and interactions should be defined, maintained and scaled with merchants.
You're at the right place if:
- You are studying at a University, Business School or Engineering school.
- You have strong interest for the e-commerce environment and a good knowledge of electronic devices.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Office Pack.
- Excellent oral and written English skills. Other languages are a bonus.
- You are very meticulous and accurate about your work.
- Project management and logistics are not unknown subjects to you
- Phone call with Gérôme, Catalog Quality Coordinator for Catalog and Opportunities.
- Technical test on Excel
- Interview with Stephane, Head of Catalog and Opportunities