Catalog Project Manager H/F
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – CATALOG & OPPORTUNITIES
LONG TERM CONTRACT (CDI)
Back Market needs huge offer to tackle the refurbished goods global market. To get there, we help all ours partners to grow as fast as us. One of the last point no one tackled on the marketplace business is the merchant’s integration and listings management.
Within the Catalog team, you understand each kind of merchants, from local one to global traders, follow their performance to ensure they put live their entire catalog. You are a problem solver and push new services to make this task invisible for merchants.
At the end, you build your own team.
YOUR MISSIONS (IF YOU ACCEPT IT):
- You will build analytics to follow the merchant’s offer management performance
- You will understand pain points based on data and interviews with all types of merchants coming from anywhere in the world
- You will create new processes, operation projects to ease merchant’s life
- You will manage and develop services with internal and external resources
- Last but not least, you will work closely with technical team to build the best tools of the market
YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE IF:
- After your Master in a top Engineering, Business School or University in your country, you have at least 3 years’ experience as Project Manager in a high-growth environment, or in the Sales department in Marketplaces environnement
- You come from an advisory environment and you used to set up new processes, new projetc or new operations...
- You have strong analytical skills and SQL has no secret for you.
- You have an excellent business sense, Technical and Databases understanding
- Phone call with Elisa, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Business case
- Interview with Stéphane, Head of Catalog and Opportunities
- Interview with Alexis, Head of Business Development
- Interview with Raoul, COO and Thibaud CEO
Save the planet... join Back Market ! 💚