Customer Experience Lead Germany
QUALITY, CUSTOMER CARE, SERVICES – CUSTOMER CARE /
LONG TERM CONTRACT (CDI)
Freeing the planet from electronic waste, leading the shift towards a circular economy, and building a billion-dollar tech company are three solid reasons to wake up in the morning.
Founded six years ago in Paris, Back Market is the world's first online marketplace dedicated exclusively to second-hand devices. Similar to how Airbnb aggregates homeowners and travellers on one trusted platform to draw economic value from a previously underutilized asset — vacant living spaces — Back Market connects certified professionals specializing in the refurbishing and resale of used electronics with consumers looking for a more affordable, reliable, and environmentally-friendly alternative to buying new.
The Quality and Customer Care Department’s mission is to make sure our customers have the best user experience and that they have no more reasons to buy new. This means the customer experience must match (or beat!) buying brand new products at every step from easily finding and buying the product, having it delivered promptly and on time, being satisfied with the product quality, and finally providing smooth after sale service, if necessary.
A key part of this mission is to help our German customers have a smooth journey with Back Market, enabling them to resolve most of their requests with a few clicks.
Your Mission If You Accept It:
- Build strong relationship with the Technology team to work hand in hand with them - Gather Customer Care feedback to make sure we keep capturing the Customer Voice and address projects in the right priority order
- Find smart and efficient ways to report blockers to the Customer Care team allowing them to quickly find solutions.
- Convert complex and deep dive analysis that you will lead into concrete and short-term oriented actions with strong impact
- Find the right balance between short term quick wins and long term key foundation projects
- Tools: select, implement and run specific tools for our German market (chat, phone, chatbot...)
- Analysis / Action plan: analyse performance and drive specific action plans for our German market
- Macros / templates: adapt our template messages to the market, keeping Back Maret's tone of voice
- Benchmark: benchmark competition and look for the market's best practices
You Are At The Right Place If:
- You have 6+ years of experience with a proven track record of operational project management, driving high impact projects to completion (identifying / prioritizing / scoping / driving projects)
- You are fleunt in German (C2) and English is a no-brainer for you
- You have experience in best-in-class customer service organizations
- You have a strong knowledge of the e-commerce industry and have high customer experience expectations
- You have preferably worked in a startup hyper growth environment
- You are solution oriented, focused on quick results and lean approach
- You're a data driven person, you know how to define KPIs and track them to make sure you focus on the projects with highest impacts
- You’re a fantastic team player, thriving in an international environment
- Phone scree with Billy, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Interview with Sébastien, Head of Customer Experience & Virgile, Senior Process Manager
- Interview with Nicolas, Director of Quality, Care and Quality Services
- Interview with Martin, General Manager Germany
- Interview with Thibaud, CEO