Internship - Care Quality Process
QUALITY, CUSTOMER CARE, SERVICES – CUSTOMER CARE /
Founded in 2014, BackMarket is the first online marketplace dedicated exclusively to refurbished electronic devices. With 158M€ raised already, we are sabotaging ‘new’ by connecting highly selected certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste, and building a global leading tech company are three solid reasons to wake up very morning. Taking part in BackMarket’s adventure means committing to an ambitious project with a strong social and environmental impact!
We are committed to providing an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague and Berlin). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation : our Bureau Of Technology.
Founded in November 2014, Back Market is the very first marketplace specialized in refurbished electric and electronic devices. We connect certified professionals who work hard to ensure all electric and electronic devices get a second life with consumers looking for equipment that makes a difference.
The Quality Department at Back Market, located in Bordeaux, is in charge of making sure good quality products are sold on the platform and delivering the best customer experience possible.
As Customer Care Quality Analyst, you'll support the Customer Care team to deliver outstanding performance through a strong monitoring of the quality level. You’ll be part of the Customer Care team; this 3-people team (including yourself) will be responsible for all the performance of the customer service (forecasts, budget, tools, KPIs and...quality ;)
YOUR MISSION (if you accept it):
- recruit the good number of agents (partners side) at the good moment (regarding the forecasts), with the good level of customer care skills
- tackle black sheep agents (endogenous root causes) thanks to the daily DSAT analysis (dissatisfaction)
- rate tickets (notation based on the Process Library and common sense)
- ensure that managers (partners and internal teams) rate x% of solved tickets
- be the voice of the Customer Care teams with the Process, Training and Project teams; to be sure that everybody is aware and ready to launch new initiatives
- share and harmonize all customer care team’ good practices
- Liaise with the Customer Care Analyst to:
- measure on a daily basis all the strategic KPIs (CSAT, iteration, lifetime ticket etc.)
- launch daily monitoring for new KPIs (escalations, refunds, etc.) - feel free!
- deep dive and take action to improve all KPIs we have
YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE IF:
- * You are looking for a 6 months internship, ideally end of study
- * You love manipulating data and SQL has no secret for you
- * English is a no brainer
- * You are committed to helping our customer care teams better perform to make our customers and refurbishers happy
- * You know how to prioritize and take care of details
- * You are eager to learn and you want to immerse yourself in a very, very fast growing startup
- * You are a fantastic team player, with who it is cool to work
- Phone interview with Lou, our Recruiter
- 2 hours Excel test (remote)
- 1 hour interview with Marion, our Head of Customer Care
- 30-minute interview with Nicolas, our Director of Quality
- 30-minute interview with Raoul, our COO and Thibaud, our CEO
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
• A meaningful job : through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
• An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), remote friendly, internal events, etc…
• Technical challenges all day every day : you will have the freedom to innovate and adapt new ideas!
• Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow! (Backademy, technical guilds, Meet-up & Conference)
• Grow your career with a flexible career path, BackMarket can help you evolve!
• A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and soon in Asia!
• A lot of fun : you will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced, open minded and friendly environment.
Backmarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.