Internship - Logistics Assistant Project Manager
LOGISTICS, BUYBACK – LOGISTICS /
Founded in November 2014 and recognized as one of the Next40 French Tech champions, Back Market is the leading marketplace dedicated to refurbished electric and electronic devices.
We connect certified professionals who work hard to ensure these devices get a second life with consumers looking for equipment that makes a difference.
Our mission is to make the consumption of refurbished products mainstream. In doing so we extend the lives of technology products and therefore help fight the exploding e-waste crisis (over 50M tons of e-waste were created in 2018 only).Back Market is now generating over 500M€ in yearly sales and is growing 150% YoY.
Having raised over 160 M€ and with a profitable business model, we are well positioned to continue on our hyper-growth trajectory!
The Business Development department at Back Market is in charge of sourcing the offer available on our platforms in Europe and the US by recruiting and managing relationship with merchants worldwide (+1000 merchants to date).Within the department, the Project team is leading Back Market’s B2B innovation strategy, making sure we keep on fueling supply hypergrowth. Our every day mission is to develop and scale new products & services to empower merchants, to improve their engagement and to accelerate their growth.
YOUR MISSION (if you accept it):
- Ensure the good functioning of the services in terms of adoption, quality and financial follow-up.
- Be the referee of good logistics practices for merchants and quality account managers.
- Manage the support of logistics and transport services for merchants
- Ensure good relations with service providers and the proper conduct of joint projects.
- Implement information exchange processes in the tripartite relationship between Back Market - service provider - merchant.
YOU'RE AT THE RIGHT PLACE IF:
- Fluently speaking in English and French
- You are graduating from your Master's degree in a top Engineering or Business School in your country
- You have a first hand experience in the field of Supply-Chain/Logistics and/or customer relations
- You are familiar with Office and in particular Excel to manipulate data
- You show strong analytical and project management skills
- You are organized, structured and have a lot of drive with a can-do / will-do attitude
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, you are open-minded and you want to surpass yourself
- You have a professional, proactive and resourceful attitude with attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- You will have daily exchanges with our logistics service providers and merchants.
- You thrive in a dynamic, challenging, fast-paced work environment.
- Phone call with Goda, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Technical Test
- Interview with Adèle, Transport and Logistic Manager
- Interview with Philippine, Head of Logistics and Buy Back