Lead Key Account Management Asia
ASIA – ASIAN SUPPLY /
LONG TERM CONTRACT (CDI)
As Back Market is getting even stronger as a leader of the refurbished market while developing world-wide, we are looking for great international talents to strengthen our sales team.
As a key member of the global Business Development team, you’ll manage the Account Management Asia team composed of an Key Account Manager China. You will help them grow and go beyond Back Market expectations, from both the operational and strategic side.
Based in our Paris office, you'll work closely with the other Key Account Management Team (Northern, Southern and Central Europe), Quality Team, Marketing and Technical teams, a group of passionate professionals who are dedicated to making sure our products and the Back Market brand stand out.
Your Mission (If You Accept It):
- Reporting to our Head of Account Management, your duties will be threefold and can be summed up as
- Managing: In charge of the Asian team you’ll help them push their merchants to their best
- Providing: thanks to your feedbacks and knowledge you’ll help implanting the new process and tools to your merchants
- Supplying: being responsible of the offer, you know what products are the biggest sales opportunities and you work with your merchants to have them online
- Developing: provide merchants with data-proven feedback and action plan to help them improve quality and grow sales on all markets thanks to forecast and business opportunities
- Partnering: build strong and efficient relationships with our merchants, on the long-term by providing them personalized human consulting
- Monitoring: closely follow merchants’ action to ensure quality standards are met and sales are taking off
You're At The Right Place If:
- Native Mandarin speaker, you have at least 4 years-experience in sales with an excellent track record on the Chinese market.
- You have been a manager for at least 2 years, overperforming and driving your team to achieve their best;
- You have a first experience in the retail or e-commerce with strong achievements at leading expansion projects.
- You are an excellent listener and proactively find/anticipate solutions to answer your partner’s needs.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and work closely with product, marketing, account management, catalogue and business insights team members to deliver business value to our partners.
- You have a strong understanding of the e-commerce and retail environment in Europe, and what will lead Back Market to success.
- Phone interview with Lou, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Interview with Margaux, Head of Account Management
- Interview with Alexis, Head of Business Development
- Interview with Raoul COO & Thibaut CEO