Salesforce Project Manager H/F
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – OPERATIONS
LONG TERM CONTRACT (CDI)
The Business Development department at Back Market is in charge of sourcing the offer available on our platforms in Europe and the US by recruiting and managing relationship with merchants worldwide.
In order to manage our rapidly increasing pool of merchants, we rely on Salesforce. Back Market is therefore recruiting a Salesforce Specialist, based in our Parisian office.
Within the Sales Operations team, you will responsible for the daily administration of Salesforce Lightning. You will ensure that the solution fits the needs of the teams, by implementing and scaling our processes within the platform, and by training and supporting the teams in their use of the tool.
YOUR MISSION (if you accept it):
- Providing system administration support to internal stakeholders, especially related to licenses and roles management;
- Analyzing the business needs and gathering feedbacks from the teams;
- Maintaining and improving the classic elements of Salesforce Lighting: objects, fields, page layouts, workflows, approval processes, reports, and dashboards, always seeking to improve the UX for the end users;
- Writing technical specs and follow developments with our external Salesforce consultants;
- Testing the developments released by the consultants;
- Monitoring the quality of the data on the platform;
- Writing user documentation and training the teams on the tool.
YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE IF:
- Being graduated from one of the Top Engineering or Business School in your country;
- You have a first experience on a similar role;
- You have a strong knowledge of Salesforce, of its possibilities and limits to propose the ideal solution in the tool to each business request;
- You are fluent in English, other languages are appreciated (French, Spanish, German, Italian, …);
- You are autonomous, curious, able to prioritize, initiative-driven, doer, scaler.
- Phone interview with Lou, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Technical test and Review Interview with Boris, Sales Operation Manager
- Interview with Margaux, Head of Account Management and Alexis, Head of Business Development
- Interview with Raoul CCO and Thibaud CEO
Save the planet... join Back Market ! 💚