Internship - Quality Analyst
QUALITY, CUSTOMER CARE, SERVICES – CARE PERFORMANCE /
Founded in 2014, BackMarket is the first online marketplace dedicated exclusively to refurbished electronic devices. With 158M€ raised already, we are sabotaging ‘new’ by connecting highly selected certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste, and building a global leading tech company are three solid reasons to wake up very morning. Taking part in BackMarket’s adventure means committing to an ambitious project with a strong social and environmental impact!
We are committed to providing an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague and Berlin). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation : our Bureau Of Technology.
Freeing the planet from electronic waste, leading the shift towards a circular economy, and building a billion-dollar tech company are three solid reasons to wake up in the morning.
Founded five years ago in Paris, Back Market is the world's first online marketplace dedicated exclusively to second-hand devices. Similar to how Airbnb aggregates homeowners and travelers on one trusted platform to draw economic value from a previously underutilized asset — vacant living spaces — Back Market connects certified professionals specializing in the refurbishing and resale of used electronics with consumers looking for a more affordable, reliable, and environmentally-friendly alternative to buying new.
As Quality Performance manager BuyBack, you’ll be in charge of the customer experience we’re delivering on the BuyBack side (where merchants buy products from end consumer - C2B).
Your Mission If You Accept It:
- Quality improvements (Charter, KPIs, …)
- Audit the current situation (understand our contacts, identify customers’ pain points, ...) and launch actions accordingly
- Adapt the Charter (which describes the quality requirements we ask from Back Market sellers) to BuyBack specifities
- Define the Quality NorthStar KPIs for BuyBack and launch anything needed to monitor / improve them (dashboards, reports, steering committees, ...)
- Quality process - merchants’ side:
- Set up mystery orders
- Adapt Quality Processes (onboarding, exits, monitoring phase)
- Train Account Managers on these processes to help them improve the quality their merchants provide
- Customer Experience process / projects:
- Empower and support the Customer Care team in order to help us to assist our customers when they contact us, which also means working in relation with the CX process and Quality project team
You're At The Right Place If:
- You are from an Engineering or Business School and close to getting your Master’s degree
- You are familiar with Excel/Google Sheets and you love manipulating data
- English is a no brainer for you
- You are committed to make our customers and refurbishers happy
- You have good communication skills and know how to guide a team to committing to a new target
- You know how to prioritize and take care of details
- You are eager to learn and you want to immerse yourself in a very very fast growing scale-up
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
• A meaningful job : through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
• An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), remote friendly, internal events, etc…
• Technical challenges all day every day : you will have the freedom to innovate and adapt new ideas!
• Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow! (Backademy, technical guilds, Meet-up & Conference)
• Grow your career with a flexible career path, BackMarket can help you evolve!
• A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and soon in Asia!
• A lot of fun : you will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced, open minded and friendly environment.
Backmarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.