Digital Customer Care Manager
QUALITY, CUSTOMER CARE, SERVICES – CUSTOMER CARE /
LONG TERM CONTRACT (CDI)
Founded in 2014, BackMarket is the first online marketplace dedicated exclusively to refurbished electronic devices. With 158M€ raised already, we are sabotaging ‘new’ by connecting highly selected certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague and Berlin). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation.
A key lever to achieve this, is to offer an excellent overall customer experience removing a barrier to buy refurbished products. We expect to satisfy more than 99% of our customers by the end of 2022.
Within the Operations team in the Customer Care and Quality Business unit, you will directly report to our Head of Customer Care.
As Public Customer Care Leader, you will occupy a key position in this departement, leading the team representing the Customer Care Voice of BM publicly. You will drive this team making sure every case is resolved timely and publicly demonstrating that our team does an incredible job in saving our customers in need on channels such as Social Media (facebook, twitter…), trustmarks (trusted shops, trustpilot…), BM reviews… Your team will be in charge of answering (well and quickly :) on all those channels to all customer requests.
YOUR MISSION (if you accept it):
- Manage a team of 6 (super) Back Makers
- Write and spread the team vision and values
- Monitor e-reputation to make sure BM public visibility on Public Channels is great: use the most efficient tools (SaaS messaging hub, Social Listening, legal platform) to share your vision and action plan to improve drastically our e-reputation
- Work closely with the Marketing and Brand teams to define the strategy for each public resolution platform, for each country where BM is!
- Set up necessary KPIs to monitor your efficiency (for instance; answer time, good/bad reviews, conversion rate post public resolution)
- Give an overview of these KPIs and e-reputation to all Back Makers to show how all is under control!
- Embody the Customer Care of Back Market in the public place thanks to a special tone of voice, a special attention to all customers feedbacks and a detail oriented
- Deal with corner cases in order to duplicate the solution for all our dear customers
- Work closely with the Legal team to provide the best answer to our contacts on high sensitive cases (DGCCRF, legal claims…)
YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE IF:
- You have a 7+ years experience in a similar position driving the Customer Care Social Media team, defining the strategy and managing daily operations
- You have an experience in a fast growing environment such as a startup
- You have a strong experience in customer care e-commerce
- Management is supernatural for you! Your team loves you <3
- You show strong communication and project management skills
- You are considered a charismatic person who has positive leadership and is able to rally a team on ambitious targets
- You are organized, structured and have a lot of drive with a can-do / will-do attitude
- English is a no brainer
- Phone interview with Lou, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Technical Test
- Interview with Marion, Head of Customer Care
- Interview with Sebastien, Head of Customer Experience
- Interview with Nicolas, Director of Customer Experience, Quality and Services
- Interview with Raoul, COO and Thibaud, CEO