Subscription Marketing- Sonicbids.com
We are a platform that helps bands find and book gigs at bars, clubs, festivals and more. Based in DUMBO our small, highly collaborative team is focused on growing the live music scene by increasing the amount of successful bookings on our platform.
The Manager of Subscriber Marketing will be responsible for getting more bands on, subscribed to, and booking gigs with Sonicbids. (S)he will develop campaigns and strategies to increase the value of our subscriber audience through a combination of acquisition and retention efforts. To do this with a lean budget and as a team of 1, it is key that (s)he is simultaneously able to develop strategy and execute with urgency and a high degree of autonomy.
If you have been searching for the opportunity to engineer growth a a firm in the music space, keep reading.
- Grow subscriber base using a range of online and offline tactics, focusing on CPA and LTV
- Own and manage budget, make investment recommendations based on modeled ROI
- Work with the Promoter team to identify gigs that will interest our bands and get them to apply
- Retain and engage the Band audience with a combination of content, triggered messaging, and gamification
- Collaborate with Social and Content teams to engage performers and get top-of-funnel views
- Make product recommendations to help build a better experience for current and future users
- 2+ years of online user acquisition experience (startup and agency experience is a plus)
- Experience working with/managing a purchase funnel, optimizing messaging and steps to increase conversions
- Start-to-finish experience launching and optimizing campaigns in email and social
- Hands-on experience with Hubspot, Marketo or similar marketing product
- Experience building landing pages (with the help of tools like Unbounce) that promote click through and data capture
- Managed Paid Search campaigns
- Experience with Looker (SQL), Kissmetrics and/or Segment
- You like solving problems, and want the opportunity to own a product's success
- Your are curious, and want an environment that allows you to test, fail and innovate
- You like collaborating on a small team, but work best with a large degree of autonomy
- Understand the fundamentals of a wide range of channels including email, social, paid search, display, content/blog
- Known for hacking together solutions when the tools available aren't perfect
- Strong project management skills; able to break goals out to their composite tasks, and manage progress across multiple fronts simultaneously
- Very comfortable with spreadsheets, able to use data to develop hypotheses that drive performance
- Want the excitement and potential of a startup without sacrificing work/life balance.
- Casual office space in DUMBO Brooklyn. Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks.
- Cool people, fun culture. Summer Friday’s, happy hours, volunteer days and other events.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance
- No artificial limits on vacations / sick / personal days