Technical Project Manager
At Backstage (www.backstage.com), we’re focused on providing the best career platform to match performing artists and crew with talent seekers in film, television, commercials, branded content, theater, and more worldwide.
We are looking for a strategic and technical Technical Project Manager to join our team. This key role will be responsible for:
1.) Project managing cross functional projects across Content, Marketing, Customer Success and Product
2.) Coordinating Customer Insights, Tickets, and QA across Marketing, Product, Engineering and Customer Success
3. ) Enabling operational excellence in launching new internal and external services + products
- Project manage cross functional projects that involve content, marketing and product
- Support technically customer success teams across two brands as they provide support solutions across email, chat, phone, and social channels.
- Use customer interactions to deliver customer insights across the company.
- Quantitatively assess measures of retention, satisfaction, and UX and make meaningful product suggestions by leveraging your deep understanding of our users and their challenges.
- Act as a central point of communication between the customer service and product teams, translating customer feedback into actionable and prioritized bug reports and development tickets, and then assisting with the QA and resolution of the resulting improvements.
- Support product development and improve customer service workflows with team performance analysis, business analysis, polling/surveys, QA, and summarized customer insights.
- Top notch technical skills -- particularly with SQL / data
- Elite ability to structure problems and deal with ambiguity
- Experienced setting up and leading cross-functional projects
- Elite organization and project management capabilities
- Growth Marketing expertise including online analytics
- Exposure to services such as CRMS, Zendesk, Zopim, Hubspot, Recurly, Looker, Amplitude and Stripe.
- Experience in customer service, online community engagement, forums/message boards, research, data interpretation, problem-solving, people management, and UX.
Backstage is the leading platform in creative talent placement in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Continental Europe. Backstage properties include Backstage, Mandy, and StarNow for hiring actors, models, voiceover artists, and crew; and Sonicbids, for booking musicians -- with plans to launch additional verticals organically, through acquisition, and by expanding to new markets across the globe. Nowhere else will you find the same combination of startup energy, trailblazing innovation, and entertainment industry creativity built upon the solid foundation of one of the industry’s most beloved and recognized names.
We are a passionate, agile team who are disrupting the creative talent placement marketplace through product-first design, leading technology, and a proven business model. At the heart of our success and growth are a tight-knit group of hardcore technologists, writers, marketers, and product designers who believe that collaboration creates a better experience for our users. Our team reflects and upholds our mission to level the playing field by presenting opportunities for careers in the arts to creatives from diverse backgrounds in all corners of the world.
We offer benefits including health insurance (vision and dental available), 401K, and tickets/tuition for select conferences/courses.