Customer Support Representative
Our company exists at a unique intersection of technology and creativity, helping artists, performers, and creators achieve their dreams.
The Customer Support Representative serves as the emissary between customers, the product development team, and management. A CSR’s main goal is to assist, educate, troubleshoot, see patterns, and to go above and beyond to resolve customer and platform problems. They collect useful customer feedback and ideas communicating them up the chain to the management. A CSR is resourceful, patient, helpful, technically savvy, and friendly. They work well as part of a team, treat customers and coworkers alike with the highest respect, and search for new ways to improve the customer experience, improve themselves, and to make us a more profitable and unique business.
- Customer Service
- Proactively charm current users and drive engagement by solving any problems that might arise, and answering their product-related inquiries through email, chat, and phone.
- Actively engage potential new users by selling the product in an inviting way by highlighting current features of product and enhancements soon to come.
- Provide artists (whether a user or not) with advice on how to best achieve their professional goals by leveraging the company’s impressive amount of expertise.
- Troubleshooting technical problems on the platform while working with the customers to identify and confirm the issue
- Effectively communicate with the product team to fix the issue in a timely manner
- Relate bug reports, feedback, and ideas from customers to stakeholders within the organization
- Proactively communicate possible solutions to common customer problems
- Other Projects
- Display ownership of assigned projects outside of traditional Customer Support duties- we don’t just want you to be a worker drone, we want to get you involved in other areas of the business to further develop your career.
- You are focused, and understand the importance of effective, warm, professional, and timely communication.
- You possess empathy and can identify with users who may be frustrated, and you are able to calm them while addressing their issue.
- You possess a measure of tech savvy beyond that of an average tech user, and are no stranger to browsers, operating systems, and connectivity issues. You can learn new digital platforms and software with ease.
- You can easily determine all the necessary details to troubleshoot an issue, and easily map out all the avenues of testing to determine the source of a technical problem.
- You are self-motivated and are able to self-manage. You display ownership, and are capable of seeing both day-to-day tasks and larger projects through to completion with little oversight.
- Unlimited vacation
- Opportunities for career growth
- Collaborative work environment
- Casual office space in Dumbo, Brooklyn, fully stocked with snacks and coffee.
- Half-day summer Fridays, happy hours, in-office music performances and tech MeetUps
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance