Washington, DC /
Security Operations /
BAI is currently looking for an Analyst to join our team in the DC Metro region. This individual will assist in data research and analysis on topics including US arms control treaties and arms control policy. This individual will have a strong academic record and experience working in a government setting. Administrative responsibilities will include scheduling meetings, capturing assigned actions during meetings, editing documents, and providing recurring reports.
- Interpersonal skills that promote working closely with contractor project manager and Government leads
- Ability to apply analytic techniques in the evaluation of project objectives and contributes to the implementation of strategic direction
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- A background in foreign policy or international relations
- Demonstrated experience with Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Experience using ArcMap, ArcPro, or other ArcGIS systems
- TS/SCI Clearance
BAI, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Celebrating 20 years of successful Business, BAI – one of Inc. Magazine’s 5,000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies In America – has built a strong reputation upon the excellence of our carefully selected employees and the comprehensive, innovative solutions we provide to our government clients. BAI employees are customer-focused, cleared professionals with the education and experience to support a wide spectrum of science and technology, management, analytical, administrative, security, and IT/cybersecurity mission areas. From managing research and education programs in homeland security-related fields to reviewing critical technology acquisition initiatives for compliance with international arms control agreements, our forward-thinking employees are continually positioned to make a positive impact on our country’s safety, security, and resilience, now and in the future.