Alpharetta, GA /
Human Resources /
Who We Are
Bakkt unlocks the $1.2+ trillion of digital assets that is currently held in cryptocurrencies, rewards and loyalty points, gaming assets and merchant stored value. We began in 2018 with the vision to bring trust and transparency to digital assets. Through the Bakkt Warehouse and Bakkt Bitcoin Futures and Options contracts, we serve institutional clients in an end-to-end regulated market with true price transparency. For consumers, Bakkt aggregates digital assets to enable instant liquidity and to empower users to trade, transfer and pay however they want. Merchants within the Bakkt ecosystem see a lower cost of payment acceptance, enhanced customer engagement, and decreased loyalty through a variety of redemption options.
As Technical Recruiter at Bakkt you will be responsible for providing an excellent experience for all candidates from initial phone call to on boarding new hires, while driving a recruiting process that allows Bakkt to hire quickly and efficiently. This role will own full-cycle recruitment and play a vital part in scaling multiple high performing teams while helping to shape Bakkt’s employment brand. This will include active/passive sourcing of candidates, screening and selection for non-exempt, exempt, individual contributor and management roles. You may also be responsible for one or more recruiting projects/ programs, and other project support as needed. This individual will have demonstrated ability to work in a fast-past, dynamic environment and collaborate with various levels of business partners to deliver exceptional results.
- Partner with hiring managers to gain a strong understanding of the business strategy and respective talent requirements and hiring needs
- Ensure a positive candidate experience at Bakkt that includes conducting initial phone screens to assessing candidate skills, experience, salary requirements, availability, and interest for roles to scheduling interviews to negotiating offers and onboarding new hires
- Must love prospecting talent and provide innovative solutions for sourcing niche roles in the market
- Create recruiting and sourcing strategies that build and maintain a skilled and diverse candidate pipeline for all open job requisitions
- Develop and deliver Bakkt’s message of opportunity, diversity and achievement to candidates and new hires
- Serve as subject matter expert in recruiting top technical talent by learning and staying informed of market and recruiting trends, tools, and strategies to build a pipeline of top technical talent
- Maintain and leverage recruiting and hiring data to develop a data driven recruiting process for all open and future requisitions
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment laws and appropriate documentation, including offer letters, recordkeeping for all hiring activities and make suggestions on process improvements as appropriate
- May support of the HR projects and programs as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience as a technical recruiter
- 5+ years of technical recruiting and sourcing experience in fast paced, high growth environment
- Proven experience with successful full-cycle recruitment at all levels within an organization
- Experience utilizing sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems to report on hiring metrics and data analytics is preferred.
- A strong aptitude for finding creative sourcing strategies for unique and hard to fill technical roles
- Able to develop strong and credible relationships and drive the hiring process in a consultative manner
- High energy, self-motivated and results-oriented working style
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, organize workload and deliver positive business outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other characteristic protected by law.