Atlanta, GA /
Bakkt unlocks the $1.2+ trillion of digital assets that is currently held in cryptocurrencies, rewards and loyalty points, gaming assets and merchant stored value. We began in 2018 with the vision to bring trust and transparency to digital assets. Through the Bakkt Warehouse and Bakkt Bitcoin Futures and Options contracts, we serve institutional clients in an end-to-end regulated market with true price transparency. For consumers, Bakkt aggregates digital assets to enable instant liquidity and to empower users to trade, transfer and pay however they want. Merchants within the Bakkt ecosystem see a lower cost of payment acceptance, enhanced customer engagement, and decreased loyalty through a variety of redemption options.
As a Solution Architect, you’ll be focused on developing process and technology solutions that support the successful implementation of Bakkt client loyalty and consumer application integrations. A deep knowledge of technical architecture, integration patterns, business capabilities, and knowledge of digital assets and their management (e. g., crypto, gaming, loyalty currencies) will be essential to building credibility and sound solutions approaches
- Creates solutions that are driven by our client and our product team’s requirements and objectives.
- Aligns the solution design with the organizations “big picture” technology architecture.
- Creates a deep understanding of the Bakkt’s loyalty and digital assets’ platforms technical architecture and integration points with Clients and Partners.
- Works closely with systems analysts and IT to identify and manage impacts to applications, business intelligence and integration points.
- Reviews Requirements, Test Plans and Technology Designs to ensure that solutions are implemented as defined. Approves solution variances where applicable.
- Collaborates with Project Management to plan and coordinate activities throughout the SDLC.
- Partners with development teams to plan technology roadmaps, align them with needed future-state capabilities from our Product teams, as well as our client portfolios.
- Keeps current with industry technologies and architecture best practices.
- Performs vendor and technology assessments.
- Computer Science or equivalent undergraduate degree.
- Development, Technical Design or equivalent experience
- Ten plus years of SDLC experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently and effectively across functional team environments.
- MBA or technical graduate technical degree
- Experience in building technology architecture processes and standards
- Deep expertise in Business Process Management
- Experience implementing either customer or employee loyalty programs
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other characteristic protected by law