Gurugram/Bengaluru, India /
Product Management – Product Management /
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Product Manager at Balbix you will advance our product capabilities to deliver clear business outcomes. You will help advance our customers’ effectiveness as they defend their organizations in cyberspace, increasing the value of the special role that Balbix plays as we assist them. Your work will help Balbix position current and future customers for long term success around reducing their breach risk, all while differentiating us from the competition.
- Be the ‘Product Owner’ that the engineering teams look to for guidance and leadership
- Manage and prioritize feature requests from internal/external customers and manage the dependencies through completion.
- Work closely with product leadership to ensure day to day activities have the appropriate priority and have strong alignment to roadmap.
- Work closely with development, UX design and QA teams to define requirements and acceptance criteria for new features and product capabilities
- Develop products focused on cloud security posture (AWS, Azure, GCP), and cyber-risk visibility via scalable data connector framework and Balbix sensors
- Coordinate releases across multiple Scrum teams to deliver on time.
- Ensure urgent and important requirements are defined and delivered as part of the product roadmap
- Collaborate with technical support to maintain product quality
- Solicit ongoing product feedback from internal stakeholders, customers and partners
- Enable product knowledge transfer to the rest of the organization, including Sales, Marketing and Customer Satisfaction teams
- Experienced with two or more of the following: Cybersecurity, Public Cloud, or SaaS Enterprise Software
- Passionate about design and the user experience
- A strong communicator, including verbal and written communication
- MS/BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years in a related field
- 3+ years in a technology-oriented product management role
- Experience designing and delivering modern B2B SaaS products.
- The ability to translate complex requirements into an actionable product plan
- The ability to work highly independently, triage and make effective decisions
- MBA, prior startup experience a plus
- Prior direct experience with one or more public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Prior programming or integration experience
- Prior experience with software development and a good understanding of software engineering methodologies