Full Stack Engineer
Gurugram/Bengaluru, India /
Engineering – Eng (Full Stack) /
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a full stack engineer you will drive the architecture and development to accelerate the pace of our application life cycle. You will collaborate closely with our data scientists, threat researchers and network experts to solve real-world problems plaguing cybersecurity. This role requires excellent architecture, design, testing and programming skills.
- Work with our in-house design team to realize Balbix’s vision of a powerful AI-powered system-of-experience for cybersecurity professionals
- Architect and implement data-driven widgets, dashboards, workflows, and other features as web-based user interfaces.
- Design and implement high performance APIs between our frontend and backend components.
- Build production quality solutions that balance complexity and performance
- Participate in the engineering life-cycle at Balbix, including designing high quality UI components, writing production code, conducting code reviews and working alongside our backend infrastructure and reliability teams
- Stay current on the ever-evolving technology landscape of web based UIs and recommend new systems for incorporation in our technology stack.
- Able to take on complex problems, learn quickly, iterate, and persevere towards bringing features from a design specification to production
- Product-focused and passionate about building truly usable systems
- Collaborative and comfortable working with across teams including data engineering, front end, product management, and DevOps
- Responsible and like to take ownership of challenging problems
- A good communicator, and facilitate teamwork via good documentation practices
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to iterate quickly in response to an evolving understanding of customer needs
- Intuitive in using the right type of UI features to address different needs
- Curious about the world and your profession, and a constant learner
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in the backend web stack (Node.js, MongoDB, Java, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- SQL, no-SQL database experience
- Experience building API (development experience using GraphQL is a plus)
- Familiarity with issues of web performance, availability, scalability, reliability, and maintainability