Product Marketing Manager
San Jose, CA /
501 - Marketing – Marketing /
Full Time - Remote
WHO WE ARE
Balbix is the world’s first platform to leverage AI and gamification to help organizations understand and manage their exploding attack surface. Balbix predicts where and how breaches are likely to happen, prioritizes the necessary mitigating actions, and enables workflows to address the underlying security issues. Our customers love us because we help them reduce their cyber risk by 95% or more, while making their security operations 10 times more efficient.
Our rapidly growing customer base includes some of the world's largest organizations. We are backed by John Chambers (the former CEO and Chairman of Cisco), top Silicon Valley VCs and global investors. We have been called magical, and have received raving reviews as well as customer testimonials, numerous industry awards, and recognition by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, and by Frost & Sullivan.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Product Marketing Manager at Balbix you will help tell the stories of our customers as they struggle to defend their organizations in cyberspace, and the special role that Balbix plays as we assist them. Your work will help Balbix engage with current and future customers for long term success, all while differentiating us from the competition.
- Create engaging product marketing content including blogs, infographics, videos, case-studies, presentations, competitive positioning and even comics.
- Act as a liaison between our product, marketing and sales teams to ensure product messaging is both accurate and compelling
- An excellent storyteller.
- You have empathy for people and are able to adapt your communication style to engage different audiences
- Analytically minded with a drive to uncover data and insights that inform your decisions
- Curious about the world and your profession, a constant learner
- The ability to condense complex insights into engaging narratives
- A good understanding of the principles of visual design and the ability to communicate technical ideas in a compelling and high quality way
- The ability to convey value proposition and insights for complex product offerings
- A background in software and technology, with ideally a Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in product marketing roles in the industry, ideally in a B2B setting
Life @ Balbix
At Balbix, we have built a culture that aligns to our values of ownership, customer focus, curiosity, tenacity, innovation, judgement, teamwork, communication, honesty and impact. In joining our team you’ll work with very motivated and knowledgeable people, build pioneering products and utilize cutting-edge technology. Our Balbix team members see rapid career growth opportunities stemming from our culture of alignment, bottom up innovation, our clarity of goals and unrelenting mission. Last but not least, developing the world's most advanced platform to address what the most important (and hardest) technology problem facing mankind today is exceptionally rewarding!
Benefits & Perks
Balbix offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and long-term disability coverage for you and your family. Our Flex Time Off policy encourages you to take time off when you need it because we know and value how hard you work. When it comes to our offices it’s location, location, location we’re right next door to Santana Row so you can enjoy your time in (and out) of the office!
More information at https://www.balbix.com/company/careers/
Please reach out if you want a seat on our rocket-ship and are passionate about changing the cybersecurity equation.
At Balbix we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to equality, fairness and human kindness.