Digital Marketing Analyst
Los Angeles, CA /
Ranked by Forbes as one of America’s best startup employers, Bambee is a venture-backed startup that is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, while reimagining the employment experience for the largest segment of the job market - small and medium businesses. Bambee consists of self-starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team accomplishing this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to manage performance marketing campaigns that drive revenue growth. In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage and scale digital marketing campaigns to hit aggressive growth targets.
- Be an expert in marketing psychology. You will be detail oriented and understand the nuances that drive behavior.
- Drive new subscriptions. You will aggressively scale digital marketing campaigns to drive new subscriptions while managing to KPIs.
- Thrive under rapid, creative and copy iterations to maximize ad performance. You will develop, execute, and test copy and creative to yield campaign improvements, customer insights, and feed future tests. This includes building a testing framework along with measurement approaches to interpret results.
- Data, data, data - Turn data into insights. You will monitor, track, and report marketing KPIs such as CPL, CAC, and Time to Payback. Your reports and dashboards will allow you to quickly identify trends and spot opportunities.
- CPA, CPM, CPL CHURN, LTV, Time to Payback. You will have a deep understanding of these KPIs and make data-driven decisions to improve these metrics.
- Proactively test new campaigns. You will Identify growth opportunities and develop end-to-end strategies to help conversion rate. Do you believe there’s an opportunity to acquire small business owners in healthcare? Let’s test and learn.
- Manage the social media calendar. Conversion windows aren’t always quick. You will manage and own the social media calendar to help followers stay engaged. This includes collaborating with internal teams and keeping up with upcoming HR compliance regulations.
- Stay ahead of the curve. Lead exploratory conversations with new advertising and technology partners. Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and develop new initiatives.
What You’ve Accomplished
- 2 to 4+ years in direct management of marketing campaigns (SEM, Paid Social, Display, etc.).
- Experienced in high volume consumer or SAAS campaigns for consumer or small medium business markets.
- Deep knowledge of managing social, display, and programmatic platforms (Facebook, Google Display Network, Yahoo Gemini, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to aggressively scale marketing campaigns.
- Lives and breaths data and have shown an ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Superior hands-on analytics skills including Excel modeling and/or BI tools (Periscope Data, Looker, etc.), with the ability to transition between detailed data and high-level insights.
- Strong interpersonal collaboration skills (teams and individuals request to work with you again).
- Deep understanding of marketing psychology and concepts.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with smart highly motivated team members.
What’s In It For you?
Bambee cares deeply about employee well being and is proud to offer the following benefits and perks:
Equity, 401(k), Unlimited vacation, Medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, Monthly gym contribution, Health equipment reimbursement, $500 personal travel stipend to promote new life and travel experiences, Sponsorship for participation in arts and cultural events, Weekly summer movie nights, Dog-friendly office, Commuter benefits, Fully stocked kitchen (kombucha and cold brew on tap!), Annual staff retreat, Frequent company dinners and happy hours, Professional development
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.