Customer Support Specialist
Denver, CO /
Customer Experience /
Ranked by Forbes as one of America’s best startup employers for two consecutive years, Bambee is a growth stage, venture-backed startup that is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, while reimagining employment for the largest segment of the job market - small businesses. Bambee consists of self-starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team accomplishing this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
We’re looking to hire a Customer Support Specialist who will work closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Account Managers to give our clients a fantastic experience and drive retention as we provide best-in-class HR to companies in multiple states and industries.
What You’ll Do
- Provide friendly service to and maintain positive relationships with all internal and external customers
- Assess customers' support needs as they arise, then provide solutions or refer them to other team members
- Respond to high volume of email, phone and chat support inquiries while delivering excellent customer service and managing customer expectations
- Draft technical documentation such as FAQs, user guides, and technical support documents via our messaging system
- Monitor the general phone line and voicemails, sort and return necessary calls or assign to the appropriate representative
Who You Are
- You’re comfortable with phone systems and are proficient enough with computers to learn new software and programs quickly
- You’re extremely organized and detail-oriented; you know how to handle a high volume of nuanced tasks without missing a beat
- You possess excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- You have strong verbal and written communications skills; you know how to delight and engage people over the phone or via email
- You genuinely care about the happiness and satisfaction of the Customers you engage with; solving their problems and making them feel heard is your number one goal
- You’re a self-starting team player who excels in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, challenging work environments
- You’re able to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues
Compensation: $22 - 24 an hour
What’s In It For you?
Bambee cares deeply about employee well being and is proud to offer the following benefits and perks:
Equity, 401(k) with an automatic 3% contribution (even if you don't contribute!), Unlimited vacation, Medical, dental, and vision insurance with options that are 100% employer paid, Life insurance, Generous health and wellness stipend, $500 personal travel stipend to promote new life and travel experiences, Sponsorship for participation in arts and cultural events, Sponsorship for participation in arts and cultural events, Supportive remote environment, Annual staff retreat, Frequent company dinners and happy hours, Professional development
About The Founder
Bambee was founded in 2016 by Allan Jones (2x-entrepreneur & ex-CMO of ZipRecruiter, and Head of Product at Docstoc [acquired by Intuit]), who has a proven track record in developing successful product and marketing strategies for small businesses/HR.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.