HR Sales - Virtual Hiring Fair 5/13
Phoenix, AZ /
Ranked by Forbes as one of America’s best startup employers for two consecutive years, Bambee is a growth stage, venture-backed startup that is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, while reimagining employment for the largest segment of the job market - small businesses. Bambee consists of self-starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team accomplishing this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
Please join us on Thursday, May 13th for Bambee's Virtual Career Fair!
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet and interview with the leadership team virtually! The fair will run Thursday from 5 - 7pm PDT with scheduled sessions beginning at regular intervals.
This event will be an opportunity to learn about what distinguishes Bambee from the rest. Hear more about the HR Sales Advisor role, our collaborative culture, benefits and competitive compensation.
Please apply directly if you’re interested in learning more. We will review resumes and reach out to qualified candidates to schedule times ASAP.
We’re looking to hire multiple HR Sales Advisors in Los Angeles, and remote hires in Colorado, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Tennessee, and New Jersey. We are looking for highly-motivated individuals to help continue growing our client base. You will speak with top-level decision makers and cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with small and medium businesses, in all 50 states, across multiple industries. If you are eager to take your sales experience to the next level, and are willing to learn and work in a fast-paced, demanding, high-growth environment, this is your calling.
What You'll Do
- Conduct B2B sales calls with prospective clients
- Educate prospective clients about Bambee’s business solutions and effectively articulate our value proposition
- Continually drive sales goals and increase revenue through value-driven, low-pressure upselling
- Strategically follow up with potential clients to secure their business
- Utilize company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, including Salesforce and Outreach, to manage all leads, clients, and activities
- Help prospective clients through difficult times by assuring them of the services we offer and how their HR Manager will provide the assistance they need to solve complex HR issues, including employee relations, corrective action plans, termination procedures, and policy development
- Ensure world-class customer experiences by cultivating strong relationships and delivering easy-to-understand solutions
Who You Are
- Problem Solver
- Great listener
- Driven to succeed
- Excels in high volume fast paced transactional sales environment
- Proactive and confident when reaching out to prospects
- Organized with a sense of sales urgency
- Strong forecast and pipeline management skills
- Empathy to understand the clients’ pain points
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving Skills
- Customer Service
- Team Player
- Desire to work in startup environment
Bonus Points For
- HR generalist or employee relations experience
- Previous experience selling HR services or software
What’s In It For you?
Bambee cares deeply about employee well being and is proud to offer the following benefits and perks:
Equity, 401(k) with an automatic 3% contribution (even if you don't contribute!), Unlimited vacation, Medical, dental, and vision insurance with options that are 100% employer paid, Life insurance, Generous health and wellness stipend, $500 personal travel stipend to promote new life and travel experiences, Sponsorship for participation in arts and cultural events, Sponsorship for participation in arts and cultural events, Supportive remote environment, Annual staff retreat, Frequent company dinners and happy hours, Professional development
About The Founder
Bambee was founded in 2016 by Allan Jones (2x-entrepreneur & ex-CMO of ZipRecruiter, and Head of Product at Docstoc [acquired by Intuit]), who has a proven track record in developing successful product and marketing strategies for small businesses/HR.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.