Manager, Account Management
Los Angeles, CA /
HR Accounts /
Ranked by Forbes as one of America’s best startup employers for two consecutive years, Bambee is a growth stage, venture-backed startup that is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, while reimagining employment for the largest segment of the job market - small businesses. Bambee consists of self-starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team accomplishing this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
We’re looking to hire a Manager, Account Management who will lead and develop a team of HR Account Managers. HR Account Managers (HRAMs) are responsible for the post-sales client experience: including onboarding, upsells, day to day account management, and renewals to drive retention as we provide best-in-class HR to companies in multiple states and industries.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of HR Account Managers who own the post sales client relationship throughout the client lifecycle.
- Build client onboarding, upsell, and renewal playbooks to set the team up for success and provide a consistent high quality customer experience.
- Develop client onboarding, HR expertise, and world class service delivery across the team
- Work with the team to help them meet or exceed their/your client retention, upsell, and revenue targets.
- Ideate and execute improvements to HRAM processes to achieve client onboarding, retention, and growth goals.
- Provide weekly reporting on the performance of your team; keep an open line of communication to senior management.
- Conduct weekly coaching sessions with team members to effect positive change and retain top performers
- Work closely with sales management peers to ensure alignment and optimal efficiency between teams.
- Excel at people management: set clear expectations, review process, provide feedback and guidance, hold people accountable.
Who You Are
- You have demonstrated management experience in Customer Success, Account, Management, or Sales. Ideally managing a minimum of $10M MRR.
- You’re highly skilled in all aspects of the customer lifecycle from onboarding to renewal, with strong client positioning.
- You easily build rapport and establish relationships with clients and colleagues
- You’re able to effectively manage a team when change is constant.
- You have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and/or Google Suite products (Slides, Sheets, Drive, Docs, etc).
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills; you know how to get your message across effectively.
- You’re empathetic, diplomatic, and lead by example
- You’re extremely organized and detail-oriented; you know how to manage a team that handles a high volume of accounts without missing a beat
- You’re a self-starting team player who excels in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, challenging work environment.
What’s In It For you?
Bambee cares deeply about employee well being and is proud to offer the following benefits and perks:
Equity, 401(k) with an automatic 3% contribution (even if you don't contribute!), Unlimited vacation, Medical, dental, and vision insurance with options that are 100% employer paid, Life insurance, Generous health and wellness stipend, $500 personal travel stipend to promote new life and travel experiences, Sponsorship for participation in arts and cultural events, Weekly summer movie nights, Dog-friendly office, Commuter benefits, Fully stocked kitchen (kombucha and cold brew on tap!), Annual staff retreat, Frequent company dinners and happy hours, Professional development
About The Founder
Bambee was founded in 2016 by Allan Jones (2x-entrepreneur & ex-CMO of ZipRecruiter, and Head of Product at Docstoc [acquired by Intuit]), who has a proven track record in developing successful product and marketing strategies for small businesses/HR.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.