Los Angeles, CA /
HR Accounts /
Ranked by Forbes as one of America’s best startup employers for two consecutive years, Bambee is a growth stage, venture-backed startup that is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, while reimagining employment for the largest segment of the job market - small businesses. Bambee consists of self-starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team accomplishing this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
We’re looking to hire Associate HR Account Managers who can give our clients a fantastic experience, drive retention, and provide best-in-class HR to companies in multiple states and industries. This is a truly unique opportunity to utilize both HR knowledge and account management skills to help build HR offerings for small businesses across the country!
This role is perfect for more experienced HR professionals (3+ years of experience in HR). In this role you will rely heavily on and continue to develop your HR knowledge and account management skills as you own and manage customer relationships across multiple states.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the face of Bambee HR to our clients
- Ensure world-class customer experiences by cultivating strong relationships and delivering easy-to-understand solutions
- Identify, implement and advise clients on HR strategies and resources to ensure business compliance
- Assist clients in solving complex HR issues, including employee relations, corrective action plans, termination procedures, and policy development
- Train and educate clients and their employees on Bambee’s products and services
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of deep HR generalist knowledge with a solid foundation in HR disciplines and best practices
- You have previous experience in Customer Success / Account Management or you’re eager to develop those skills
- You have proven knowledge of complex HR topics such as employee relations, and wage and hour guidelines
- You’re a passionate, enthusiastic person who’s not afraid of hard work
- You love building relationships with clients and going the extra mile for them
- You write impeccable emails and are confident on the phone
- You’re organized, sincere, empathetic, and proactive
- You’re able to work Monday through Friday
- You’re adaptable and comfortable with change (this is a start-up, things move fast!)
Bonus Points For:
- Past experience meeting retention or net churn goals
We’ll hone your Customer Success and HR skills through constant development and coaching under expert leaders. Our leadership team combines extremely senior subject-matter experts in both HR and Customer Success, with decades of combined experience at both major tech companies and high-growth start-ups.
This is a fast-paced, rapidly-growing startup - you’ll be a contributor right from the start, with an immediate and meaningful impact on our business. If you want to be valued, challenged, and respected, come join our team!
Please note that this position requires you to be in our downtown Los Angeles office Monday - Friday. We adhere to all local, state and federal regulations including mask mandates and vaccination policies.
What’s In It For you?
Bambee cares deeply about employee well being and is proud to offer the following benefits and perks:
Equity, 401(k) with an automatic 3% contribution (even if you don't contribute!), a generous vacation policy, medical, dental, and vision insurance with options that are 100% employer paid, life insurance, a generous health and wellness stipend, $500 personal travel stipend to promote new life and travel experiences, a dog-friendly office, annual staff retreat, frequent company dinners and happy hours, and professional development.
About The Founder
Bambee was founded in 2016 by Allan Jones (2x-entrepreneur & ex-CMO of ZipRecruiter, and Head of Product at Docstoc [acquired by Intuit]), who has a proven track record in developing successful product and marketing strategies for small businesses/HR.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.