HR Sales - Virtual Hiring Fair 5/13
Nashville, TN /
Please join us on Thursday, May 13th for Bambee's Virtual Career Fair!
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet and interview with the leadership team virtually! The fair will run Thursday from 5 - 7pm PDT with scheduled sessions beginning at regular intervals.
This event will be an opportunity to learn about what distinguishes Bambee from the rest. Hear more about the HR Sales Advisor role, our collaborative culture, benefits and competitive compensation.
Please apply directly if you’re interested in learning more. We will review resumes and reach out to qualified candidates to schedule times ASAP.
We’re looking to hire multiple HR Sales Advisors in Los Angeles, and remote hires in Colorado, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Tennessee, and New Jersey. We are looking for highly-motivated individuals to help continue growing our client base. You will speak with top-level decision makers and cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with small and medium businesses, in all 50 states, across multiple industries. If you are eager to take your sales experience to the next level, and are willing to learn and work in a fast-paced, demanding, high-growth environment, this is your calling.
What You'll Do
- Conduct B2B sales calls with prospective clients
- Educate prospective clients about Bambee’s business solutions and effectively articulate our value proposition
- Continually drive sales goals and increase revenue through value-driven, low-pressure upselling
- Strategically follow up with potential clients to secure their business
- Utilize company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, including Salesforce and Outreach, to manage all leads, clients, and activities
- Help prospective clients through difficult times by assuring them of the services we offer and how their HR Manager will provide the assistance they need to solve complex HR issues, including employee relations, corrective action plans, termination procedures, and policy development
- Ensure world-class customer experiences by cultivating strong relationships and delivering easy-to-understand solutions
Who You Are
- Problem Solver
- Great listener
- Driven to succeed
- Excels in high volume fast paced transactional sales environment
- Proactive and confident when reaching out to prospects
- Organized with a sense of sales urgency
- Strong forecast and pipeline management skills
- Empathy to understand the clients’ pain points
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving Skills
- Customer Service
- Team Player
- Desire to work in startup environment
Bonus Points For
- HR generalist or employee relations experience
- Previous experience selling HR services or software