Product Marketing Manager
Los Angeles, CA /
Ranked by Forbes as one of America’s best startup employers, Bambee is a venture-backed startup that is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, while reimagining the employment experience for the largest segment of the job market - small and medium businesses. Bambee consists of self-starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team accomplishing this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to develop messaging strategy and campaigns that drive engagement, subscriptions, and upsells for Bambee HR. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be creative and own the messaging between Bambee and it’s users at every milestone.
- Craft messaging. Develop a deep understanding of customer profiles and create a compelling narrative to shape customer acquisition strategy.
- Create Compelling Content. Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with targeted audiences by understanding our brand, customer pain points, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Compile Subject Matter Knowledge. Spearhead creation of thought-leading product marketing materials and content across digital and print communications such as customer literature, blogs, e-mails, videos, webinars, presentations, web copy, advertisement, and trade show/event material.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience. Collaborate across departments to implement a customer lifecycle roadmap to deliver against key marketing and product initiatives.
- Build campaigns from inception to production. Manage creative development and tactical execution of campaigns, including project kickoffs with stakeholders, and coordination with design, product, data and sales teams.
- Stay ahead of the curve. Understand and report on changes to the broader market context including market shifts and external factors.
What You’ve Accomplished
- 3-5+ years of product marketing and copywriting experience.
- Lives and breathes data and have shown an ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Experienced in high volume consumer or SaaS campaigns for consumer or small medium business markets.
- Deep understanding of marketing psychology and concepts.
- Exceptional attention to detail balanced by an ability to see the big picture.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with smart highly motivated team members
What’s In It For you?
Bambee cares deeply about employee well being and is proud to offer the following benefits and perks:
Equity, 401(k), Unlimited vacation, Medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, Monthly gym contribution, Health equipment reimbursement, $500 personal travel stipend to promote new life and travel experiences, Sponsorship for participation in arts and cultural events, Weekly summer movie nights, Dog-friendly office, Commuter benefits, Fully stocked kitchen (kombucha and cold brew on tap!), Annual staff retreat, Frequent company dinners and happy hours, Professional development
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.