Los Angeles, CA /
Customer Experience /
Ranked by Forbes as one of America’s best startup employers for two consecutive years, Bambee is a growth stage, venture-backed startup that is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, while reimagining employment for the largest segment of the job market - small businesses. Bambee consists of self-starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team accomplishing this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
We’re looking to hire a Customer Specialist who will work closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Account Managers to give our clients a fantastic experience and drive retention as we provide best-in-class HR to companies in multiple states and industries.
What You’ll Do:
- Communicate with customers as the billing subject matter expert to answer questions, resolve issues, and collect payments
- Process requests for address changes, billing account changes, plan changes, account termination, account reactivation, recurring billing additions, etc.
- Communicate with clients that want to create new accounts
- Monitor the general phone line and voicemails, sort and return necessary calls or assign to the appropriate representative
- Ensure accurate and timely billing operation and invoicing processes, and send invoices to customers wanting to create a new account
- Process and monitor refunds, chargebacks and invoice disputes
- Communicate with past-due customers (mainly via email and phone) answering any questions or objections the client may have regarding their payment, payment terms, or original agreement, all while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service
Who You Are
- Proficiency with our software tools: Salesforce, Stripe, and Google Suite
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent independent research and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starting team player who can excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, challenging work environment
What’s In It For you?
Bambee cares deeply about employee well being and is proud to offer the following benefits and perks:
Equity, 401(k) with an automatic 3% contribution (even if you don't contribute!), Unlimited vacation, Medical, dental, and vision insurance with options that are 100% employer paid, Life insurance, Generous health and wellness stipend, $500 personal travel stipend to promote new life and travel experiences, Sponsorship for participation in arts and cultural events, Weekly summer movie nights, Dog-friendly office, Commuter benefits, Fully stocked kitchen (kombucha and cold brew on tap!), Annual staff retreat, Frequent company dinners and happy hours, Professional development
About The Founder
Bambee was founded in 2016 by Allan Jones (2x-entrepreneur & ex-CMO of ZipRecruiter, and Head of Product at Docstoc [acquired by Intuit]), who has a proven track record in developing successful product and marketing strategies for small businesses/HR.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.