Digital Marketing Manager - Search
Los Angeles, CA /
Ranked by Forbes as one of America’s best startup employers in 2020, Bambee is a growth stage, venture-backed startup that is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, while reimagining employment for the largest segment of the job market - small businesses. Bambee consists of self-starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team accomplishing this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to manage acquisition campaigns and drive new subscriptions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to own the paid search marketing strategy and scale the program to hit aggressive growth targets.
- Be an expert in marketing psychology. You will be detail oriented and understand the nuances that drive behavior.
- Drive new subscriptions. You will aggressively scale Google campaigns to drive new subscriptions while managing to KPIs.**
- Manage, scale, and optimize campaigns. You will manage campaigns and optimize bids, budgets, creative, and targeting to drive better performance.
- Support the marketing team with uncovering insights. You will help uncover marketing trends, results, and opportunities by analyzing data and deriving insights in support for the marketing team.
- Data, data, data - Turn data into insights. You will monitor, track, and report marketing KPIs such as CPL, CAC, and Time to Payback. Your reports and dashboards will allow you to quickly identify trends and spot opportunities.
- CPA, CPM, CPL CHURN, LTV, Time to Payback. You will have a deep understanding of these KPIs and make data-driven decisions to improve these metrics.
- Proactively test new campaigns.** You will Identify growth opportunities and develop end-to-end strategies to help conversion rate. Want to target small businesses in healthcare? You will manage the creative development and tactical execution, including project kickoffs with stakeholders and coordination with design, product, data and sales teams.
- Stay ahead of the curve.
- Lead exploratory conversations with new advertising and technology partners. Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and develop new initiatives
What You’ve Accomplished
- 2 to 4+ of performance marketing in Google Ads.
- SQL experience is strongly preferred
- Experienced in high volume consumer or SaaS campaigns for consumer or small medium business markets.
- Deep knowledge of managing social, display, and programmatic platforms (Facebook, Google Display Network, Yahoo Gemini, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to aggressively scale and manage paid search campaigns.
- Lives and breaths data and have shown an ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Superior hands-on analytic skills including Excel modeling and/or BI tools (Periscope Data, Looker, etc..), with the ability to transition between detailed data and high-level insights
- Strong interpersonal collaboration skills (teams and individuals request to work with you again)
- Deep understanding of marketing psychology and concepts.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with smart highly motivated team members
What’s In It For you?
Bambee cares deeply about employee well being and is proud to offer the following benefits and perks:
Equity, 401(k), Unlimited vacation, Medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, Generous health and wellness stipend, $500 personal travel stipend to promote new life and travel experiences, Sponsorship for participation in arts and cultural events, Weekly summer movie nights, Dog-friendly office, Commuter benefits, Fully stocked kitchen (kombucha and cold brew on tap!), Annual staff retreat, Frequent company dinners and happy hours, Professional development
About The Founder
Bambee was founded in 2016 by Allan Jones (2x-entrepreneur & ex-CMO of ZipRecruiter, and Head of Product at Docstoc [acquired by Intuit]), who has a proven track record in developing successful product and marketing strategies for small businesses/HR.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.