HR Account Manager, Essentials
Denver, CO /
HR Accounts /
Ranked by Forbes as one of America’s best startup employers for two consecutive years, Bambee is a growth stage, venture-backed startup that is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, while reimagining employment for the largest segment of the job market - small businesses. Bambee consists of self-starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team accomplishing this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
We’re looking to hire an Account Manager who can give our clients a fantastic experience, drive retention, upsell additional products, and provide best-in-class customer service and HR to companies in multiple states and industries.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the face of Bambee HR to our customers with 1-4 employees
- Collaborate with compliance team to identify, implement, and advise clients on HR strategies to ensure business best practices
- Help clients through difficult times by providing the assistance they need to solve complex employee issues, including employee relations, corrective action plans, termination procedures, and policy development
- Accountable for meeting business units for a book of business
- Ensure world-class customer experiences by cultivating strong relationships and delivering easy-to-understand solutions
- Increase revenue through value-driven upselling
- Train and educate clients and their employees on Bambee’s products and services
Who You Are:
- You have 1+ years management experience with a solid foundation in HR disciplines and best practices or have 1+ years in an HR Generalist role
- You have previous experience in customer service
- You’re able to research and utilize reliable external and internal resources to support customers.
- You have proven knowledge of HR topics such as employee relations, and wage and hour guidelines
- You have previous experience in Account Management
- You’re a passionate, enthusiastic person who’s not afraid of hard work
- You love building relationships with customers and going the extra mile for them
- You write impeccable emails and are confident on the phone
- You are extremely comfortable with upselling and discussing additional product offerings
- You’re adaptable and comfortable with change (this is a start-up, things move fast!)
- Past experience meeting retention or net churn goals
Bonus Points For:
What’s In It For you?
Bambee cares deeply about employee well being and is proud to offer the following benefits and perks:
Equity, 401(k) with an automatic 3% contribution (even if you don't contribute!), Unlimited vacation, Medical, dental, and vision insurance with options that are 100% employer paid, Life insurance, Generous health and wellness stipend, $500 personal travel stipend to promote new life and travel experiences, Sponsorship for participation in arts and cultural events, Sponsorship for participation in arts and cultural events, Supportive remote environment, Annual staff retreat, Frequent company dinners and happy hours, Professional development
About The Founder
Bambee was founded in 2016 by Allan Jones (2x-entrepreneur & ex-CMO of ZipRecruiter, and Head of Product at Docstoc [acquired by Intuit]), who has a proven track record in developing successful product and marketing strategies for small businesses/HR.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.