Sales Account Executive
Los Angeles, CA /
Ranked by Forbes as one of America’s best startup employers, Bambee is a venture-backed startup that is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, while reimagining the employment experience for the largest segment of the job market - small and medium businesses. Bambee consists of self-starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team accomplishing this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
We are building an HR platform to be used by thousands of small businesses. This position will be a foundational position for the Sales Team at Bambee. We are looking for highly-motivated individuals to help continue growing our client base. You will speak with top-level decision makers and cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with companies from 2 - 100 employees, in all 50 states, across multiple industries. If you are eager to take your sales experience to the next level, and are willing to learn and work in a fast-paced, demanding, high-growth environment, this is your calling.
- Conduct B2B sales calls with prospective clients.
- Educate prospective clients about the company’s business solutions and effectively articulate the company’s value proposition.
- Work with our lead generation agencies and in-house marketing team to schedule calls and provide continuous feedback on lead quality to improve marketing/targeting activities.
- Cold-call and generate additional customer leads.
- Strategically follow up with potential clients to secure their business.
- Perform product demonstrations of the platform to prospective clients.
- Utilize company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to manage all leads, clients, and follow-ups.
- Collaborate with the in-house HR Manager Team to troubleshoot client questions and concerns.
- Continually drive sales goals and expectations.
- Work with the Director of Sales to develop strategies to maximize new business and monthly recurring revenue.
- Excels in fast-paced environment
- Proactive and confident when reaching out to prospects
- Organized with a sense of sales urgency
- Empathy to understand the clients’ pain points
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving Skills
- Customer Service
- Team Player
- Desire to work in startup environment
Required Education, Licenses, Certifications, and Experience
- 2 year of sales experience, preferably in SAAS / Subscription Businesses
- Technologically savvy, with experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Microsoft Office Suite and Google Office Suite
What’s In It For you?
Bambee cares deeply about employee well being and is proud to offer the following benefits and perks:
Equity, 401(k), Unlimited vacation, Medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, Monthly gym contribution, Health equipment reimbursement, $500 personal travel stipend to promote new life and travel experiences, Sponsorship for participation in arts and cultural events, Weekly summer movie nights, Dog-friendly office, Commuter benefits, Fully stocked kitchen (kombucha and cold brew on tap!), Annual staff retreat, Frequent company dinners and happy hours, Professional development
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.