HR Sales Advisor
Los Angeles, CA /
Ranked by Forbes as one of America’s best startup employers, Bambee is a venture-backed startup that is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, while reimagining the employment experience for the largest segment of the job market - small and medium businesses. Bambee consists of self-starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team accomplishing this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for potential clients gaining an understanding of their business and HR needs. You will speak with top-level decision makers and provide HR solutions that will mitigate risks and drive compliance to city, state and federal regulations for companies with 1 - 99 employees, in all 50 states, across multiple industries.
The HR Advisor role is a unique opportunity to utilize both HR knowledge and proven sales skills to help continue growing our client base. Your knowledge of HR best-practices across compliance, employee relations, policies, onboarding and termination procedures will give confidence to small business owners and decision makers as you provide HR solutions.
- Conduct B2B sales calls with prospective clients
- Educate prospective clients about the company’s business solutions and effectively articulate the company’s value proposition
- Work with our lead generation agencies and in-house marketing team to schedule calls and provide continuous feedback on lead quality to improve marketing/targeting activities
- Continually drive sales goals and increase revenue through value-driven, low-pressure upselling
- Strategically follow up with potential clients to secure their business
- Utilize company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to manage all leads, clients, and follow-ups
- Help prospective clients through difficult times by providing the assistance they need to solve complex HR issues, including employee relations, corrective action plans, termination procedures, and policy development
- Identify, implement and advise clients on HR strategies to ensure business compliance
- Ensure world-class customer experiences by cultivating strong relationships and delivering easy-to-understand solutions
Qualifications & Attributes
- You have 2+ years of HR generalist or employee relations experience
- You have proven knowledge of complex HR topics such as employee relations, wage and hour guidelines, hiring and termination procedures
- Technologically savvy, with experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, G Suite, and Slack
- You’re a passionate, enthusiastic person who’s not afraid of hard work
- You love building relationships with clients and going the extra mile for them
- You write impeccable emails and are confident on the phone with an extremely high standard of interpersonal skills
- You’re organized, sincere, empathetic, and proactive
- You’re adaptable and comfortable with change (this is a start-up, things move fast!)
- You’re ambitious, need little direction, love challenges, fast-paced work environments, and solving big problems
- Excited about disruptive technology companies who love to flip the status-quo upside down
- You’re able to work in-office in downtown Los Angeles, Monday through Friday - this is not a remote position
Bonus Points For
- SHRM-CP/SCP or SPHR/PHR Certification
- Past experience meeting sales goals
What’s In It For you?
Bambee cares deeply about employee well being and is proud to offer the following benefits and perks:
Equity, 401(k), Unlimited vacation, Medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, Monthly gym contribution, Health equipment reimbursement, $500 personal travel stipend to promote new life and travel experiences, Sponsorship for participation in arts and cultural events, Weekly summer movie nights, Dog-friendly office, Commuter benefits, Fully stocked kitchen (kombucha and cold brew on tap!), Annual staff retreat, Frequent company dinners and happy hours, Professional development
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.