Sales Development Representative
Denver, CO /
Ranked by Forbes as one of America’s best startup employers for two consecutive years, Bambee is a growth stage, venture-backed startup that is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, while reimagining employment for the largest segment of the job market - small businesses. Bambee consists of self-starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team accomplishing this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
We’re looking for a consultative and tenacious Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team in Los Angeles. Help us solve real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient industry of Human Resources consultation sales. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
This position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
What you’ll do:
- Develop effective cadences to engage business owners
- Cold call into companies to start conversations about HR
- Effectively map an org to find the right contact
- Build call lists daily and research prospects
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Engage current registered users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals and identify new opportunities.
- Schedule appointments and demos for Account Executives
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter on Bambee’s product offerings/solutions development skills
What you’ll need:
- 1 year experience crushing quota. Know your numbers
- Have a hunter mindset and mentality
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, Calendly, Google Suite, Linkedin
- Fearlessness: willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain Bambee’s value proposition as it relates to the individual you are speaking with.
- Capability of understanding customer’s pain points, requirements and correlating business to value that may be provided by our product
- Strong and professional communication skills---written verbal and presentation skills
- Manage numerous time demands and requests concurrently, while achieving monthly objectives.
- Strong sense of urgency for reaching business goals and deliverables. Bring new ideas to the company.
- Drive, Grit, Team oriented: Strong Desire to compete and win
What’s In It For you?
Bambee cares deeply about employee well being and is proud to offer the following benefits and perks:
Equity, 401(k) with an automatic 3% contribution (even if you don't contribute!), Unlimited vacation, Medical, dental, and vision insurance with options that are 100% employer paid, Life insurance, Generous health and wellness stipend, $500 personal travel stipend to promote new life and travel experiences, Sponsorship for participation in arts and cultural events, Sponsorship for participation in arts and cultural events, Supportive remote environment, Annual staff retreat, Frequent company dinners and happy hours, Professional development
About The Founder
Bambee was founded in 2016 by Allan Jones (2x-entrepreneur & ex-CMO of ZipRecruiter, and Head of Product at Docstoc [acquired by Intuit]), who has a proven track record in developing successful product and marketing strategies for small businesses/HR.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.