Sales Development Representative
Nashville, TN /
We’re looking for a consultative and tenacious Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team in Los Angeles. Help us solve real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient industry of Human Resources consultation sales. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
This position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
What you’ll do:
- Develop effective cadences to engage business owners
- Cold call into companies to start conversations about HR
- Effectively map an org to find the right contact
- Build call lists daily and research prospects
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Engage current registered users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals and identify new opportunities.
- Schedule appointments and demos for Account Executives
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter on Bambee’s product offerings/solutions development skills
What you’ll need:
- 1 year experience crushing quota. Know your numbers
- Have a hunter mindset and mentality
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, Calendly, Google Suite, Linkedin
- Fearlessness: willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain Bambee’s value proposition as it relates to the individual you are speaking with.
- Capability of understanding customer’s pain points, requirements and correlating business to value that may be provided by our product
- Strong and professional communication skills---written verbal and presentation skills
- Manage numerous time demands and requests concurrently, while achieving monthly objectives.
- Strong sense of urgency for reaching business goals and deliverables. Bring new ideas to the company.
- Drive, Grit, Team oriented: Strong Desire to compete and win