Customer Operations Manager
Los Angeles, CA /
HR Accounts /
Ranked by Forbes as one of America’s best startup employers for two consecutive years, Bambee is a growth stage, venture-backed startup that is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, while reimagining employment for the largest segment of the job market - small businesses. Bambee consists of self-starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team accomplishing this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
We’re looking to hire a Customer Operations Manager whose mission will be to drive the efficiency and the effectiveness of our Customer Success teams. You’ll report to the SVP of Customer Success and will be their trusted partner in defining customer success objectives, strategy, tactics, and the implementation of processes that scale.
What You'll Do
- Manage and maintain Customer Success software (ex. Intercom, Outreach.io, Get Feedback, etc.) as well as project management responsibility for Salesforce.
- Ideate and execute operational roadmap to achieve client onboarding, retention, upsell, and revenue targets.
- Develop customer segmentation and assignment strategy to ensure efficient account distribution.
- Collaborate with Customer Success leaders to deploy client onboarding, upsell, and renewal playbooks.
- Deploy customer touchpoint strategy to drive account growth and retention.
- Regularly measure and report quality (CSAT, NPS, CES) and productivity (FRT, AHT, Resolution time) metrics for our customer support and success teams.
- Align with our Support team on customer resolution on reported bugs to our Engineering team.
- Provide weekly reporting on your progress; keep an open line of communication to senior management.
- Work closely with sales management peers to ensure alignment and optimal efficiency between teams.
Who You Are
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience, with at least 2+ years of Operations experience preferably at a SaaS company.
- You understand and can effectively communicate complex business requirements for technical implementation.
- You understand Salesforce well and can design and implement Salesforce solutions to solve business challenges with resource limitations.
- You’re highly skilled in all aspects of the customer lifecycle from onboarding to renewal, with strong client positioning.
- You easily build rapport and establish relationships with colleagues across all departments.
- You are curious, solutions-orientated and always need to know the why and how behind everything.
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and/or Google Suite products (Slides, Sheets, Drive, Docs, etc).
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills; you know how to get your message across effectively.
- You’re empathetic, diplomatic, and lead by example
- You’re extremely organized and detail-oriented; you can prioritize tasks, coordinate information, work independently, and use good judgement.
- You possess excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- You’re a self-starting team player who excels in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, challenging work environment.
What’s In It For you?
Bambee cares deeply about employee well being and is proud to offer the following benefits and perks:
Equity, 401(k) with an automatic 3% contribution (even if you don't contribute!), Unlimited vacation, Medical, dental, and vision insurance with options that are 100% employer paid, Life insurance, Generous health and wellness stipend, $500 personal travel stipend to promote new life and travel experiences, Sponsorship for participation in arts and cultural events, Weekly summer movie nights, Dog-friendly office, Commuter benefits, Fully stocked kitchen (kombucha and cold brew on tap!), Annual staff retreat, Frequent company dinners and happy hours, Professional development
About The Founder
Bambee was founded in 2016 by Allan Jones (2x-entrepreneur & ex-CMO of ZipRecruiter, and Head of Product at Docstoc [acquired by Intuit]), who has a proven track record in developing successful product and marketing strategies for small businesses/HR.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.