Manager, Contact Center Call Monitoring
Los Angeles, CA /
HR Accounts /
Ranked by Forbes as one of America’s best startup employers for two consecutive years, Bambee is a growth stage, venture-backed startup that is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, while reimagining employment for the largest segment of the job market - small businesses. Bambee consists of self-starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team accomplishing this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
The Manager, Contact Center Call Monitoring will perform the quality assurance functions under the direction of the Director of Operations and in accordance with Bambee standards, goals and the approved quality assurance plan per department.
What You'll Do
- Performs quality assurance functions by monitoring, and reporting of quality-assurance studies according to departmental plans. These studies are primarily conducted through call-monitoring, but may expand to other mediums.
- Carefully maintain quality assurance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause.
- Assists the Director and departmental managers with trend data to the management team as well as revisions to quality assurance plans
- Use quality monitoring data management system to compile and track the performance at team and individual level
- Develop new standards for production and design, with improvements as needed, and create testing protocols for implementation across all service lines.
- Participate in the design of call monitoring format and quality standards.
- Participate in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Coordinate and facilitate call sessions for client-facing staff.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient knowledge and experience monitoring sales and account representative calls
- Experience managing outsourced international quality assurance specialists, preferred
- Ability to maintain close attention to detail and accuracy
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in the similar field
- Team player who is able to produce quality output under tight deadlines
- Strong research and reporting skills
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, prioritization skill, and time management
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Must be self-motivator and self-starterExceptional listening and analytical skills
- Creative ability and writing proficiency
- Must be proficient with Google Suite
- Must adapt well to changes and adjust priorities as needed
- Bachelor degree
Salary Range $60k - $80K
What’s In It For you?
Bambee cares deeply about employee well being and is proud to offer the following benefits and perks:
Equity, 401(k) with an automatic 3% contribution (even if you don't contribute!), a generous vacation policy, medical, dental, and vision insurance with options that are 100% employer paid, life insurance, a generous health and wellness stipend, $500 personal travel stipend to promote new life and travel experiences, a dog-friendly office, annual staff retreat, frequent company dinners and happy hours, and professional development.
About The Founder
Bambee was founded in 2016 by Allan Jones (2x-entrepreneur & ex-CMO of ZipRecruiter, and Head of Product at Docstoc [acquired by Intuit]), who has a proven track record in developing successful product and marketing strategies for small businesses/HR.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.