HR Account Manager
Denver, CO /
HR Accounts /
We’re looking to hire remote HR Account Managers (in Colorado) who can give our clients a fantastic experience, drive retention, and provide best-in-class HR to companies in multiple states and industries. This is a truly unique opportunity to utilize both HR knowledge and account management skills to help build HR offerings for small businesses across the country.
Customer Success / Account Management experience is not required, as long as you’re eager to develop those skills!
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the face of Bambee HR to our clients
- Ensure world-class customer experiences by cultivating strong relationships and delivering easy-to-understand solutions
- Identify, implement and advise clients on HR strategies and resources to ensure business compliance
- Assist clients in solving complex HR issues, including employee relations, corrective action plans, termination procedures, and policy development
- Train and educate clients and their employees on Bambee’s products and services
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of deep HR generalist knowledge with a solid foundation in HR disciplines and best practices
- You have previous experience in Customer Success / Account Management or you’re eager to develop those skills
- You have proven knowledge of complex HR topics such as employee relations, and wage and hour guidelines
- You’re a passionate, enthusiastic person who’s not afraid of hard work
- You love building relationships with clients and going the extra mile for them
- You write impeccable emails and are confident on the phone
- You’re organized, sincere, empathetic, and proactive
- You’re able to work Monday through Friday
- You’re adaptable and comfortable with change (this is a start-up, things move fast!)
Bonus Points For:
- Past experience meeting retention or net churn goals
We’ll hone your Customer Success and HR skills through constant development and coaching under expert leaders. Our leadership team combines extremely senior subject-matter experts in both HR and Customer Success, with decades of combined experience at both major tech companies and high-growth start-ups.
This is a fast-paced, rapidly-growing startup - you’ll be a contributor right from the start, with an immediate and meaningful impact on our business. If you want to be valued, challenged, and respected, come join our team!