San Diego, California
BAM Communications is looking for public relations superheroes for the remainder of 2018 AND getting a head start for Spring (Jan-April/May). The newest BAM team of interns will be self-motivated, creative, empowered to learn, eager to bring ideas to the table and professional.
BAM Communications is a fast-paced agency specializing in public relations for innovators across all industries. We work with the movers, shakers, breakers and makers who want to be known for their big ideas and groundbreaking developments.
If you’re the person for the job, please apply with your resume and cover letter.
*Full-time or part-time availability and previous PR internship are preferred.
Job duties may include:
- Research of trends, news and other valuable information to aid in pitch development
- Research of media contacts with and without the use of a media database
- Writing, including press releases, pitches, blog posts and other materials
- Pitching and media follow-ups
- Reporting assistance, including clipping and media recap reports
Perks of the job include:
- Invaluable hands-on experience
- Participation in BAM team outings including monthly off-site activities and hosted lunches
Few are a fit for BAM Communications.
That’s because the curious, the bold, the relentless, the kind, and the quirky are a rare bunch.
Rare as well? Join us!