Data Science Manager, Business Intelligence & Analytics
Dhaka, Bangladesh /
BANGLALINK – Commercial Strategy & B2B Marketing /
· Develop sophisticated models, automate the data science ecosystem, develop advanced Machine Learning models and deploy Artificial Intelligence to solve business-critical problems that can not be solved through traditional means.
· Analyze massive customer data sets, come up with actionable insights, explain how our models perform, and help to increase revenue and retain customer base.
· Develop predictive models and decision science to engage Banglalink customers (e.g. predicting churn segment, optimizing best action to take, product recommendation, central segmentation)
· Coordinate with cross-functional teams to scope, prioritize, lead and drive data science initiatives to completion.
· Identify new opportunities and influence strategic decision-making across the organization.
· Present business interpretation from technical readings, simplify complex outputs into actionable, understandable outcomes for business stakeholders and lead across functional business units to support organizational initiatives and business needs.
· Mentor and coach team members
Required Academic Qualifications
· Degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, economics, computer science, or applied math from any UGC approved University
· Minimum 4-5 years in BI/AI and Data Science, Machine Learning, or relevant functions
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Experience in R, Python, PL/SQL
· Experienced in Data Science, Machine learning, Prediction/Forecasting model building
· Analytical understanding and knowledge of statistics
· Business Communication and presentation skills, Business storytelling
· Should be efficient in Data Extraction, Visualization & Analytics.
· Should be able to find out hidden insights from data.
· Experienced in technologies Relational, NoSQL, and Big Data databases
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before May 21, 2022.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 33 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity. Whilst equality legislation varies across the different countries in which we operate in, we want to ensure that employees from different ethnic and racial backgrounds, those with a disability and individuals from the Transgender community are supported and respected within the organization.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”