Banglalink Advanced Internship Program
Dhaka, Bangladesh /
BANGLALINK – Human Resources & Administration /
· Connect and build a strong connection with assigned team and support through face-to-face and virtual meetings.
· Assist team in day-to-day operations and provide support in different projects ranging from research, business case, reports, presentations, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), etc.
· Share innovative ideas with teams to bring new ideas in different processes
· Be an ambassador for Banglalink and work with the Employer Branding team in different employer branding activities
· Submit internship project report at the end of the tenure
Required Academic Qualifications:
· Students who have completed all their academic courses from any background can apply
· Good balance between academic and extracurricular activities
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Ability to multi-task
· 12 weeks long paid internship program
· After successful completion, interns will receive an experience certificate
If you are interested to pursue an internship with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before August 10, 2022.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 33 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity. Whilst equality legislation varies across the different countries in which we operate in, we want to ensure that employees from different ethnic and racial backgrounds, those with a disability and individuals from the Transgender community are supported and respected within the organization.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”